The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO plus not working...

Devilhand
Devilhand
✭✭✭
Hello, 5 days since I got a new Xbox one account for ESO (Veteran PC/Mac player, since launch) and my ESO plus it is not being recognized.
I have tried to contact customer services and their automatic response, if any, is either not related to the issue or not helpful at all. Yet, I am still getting charged...

Looking forward to a solution.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Devilhand

Do you have a support ticket open?

If so, you can post the ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

The only open ticket right now is:
    #200429-004049
  • Legolitas
    Legolitas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm need your help please. I purchased 180 days of eso plus in the ESO webpage, I selected "manage membership" and then setup recurrent membership, it appears in my billing history, but my eso plus is not active. I'm playing on a PS4 platform, I'm worried that by doing this transaction on the recurrent membership section it won't work on my PS4, I don't own any other platform, if that is the case a security measure should be implemented to prevent me to purchase eso plus if it won't work on the only PS4 platform linked in my account. I'm a bit desperate because I was saving that money to get ESO plus for the first time and now I don't have the money nor the perks (no crowns and no ESO plus perks).

I opened the following ticket:200428-010475
    But it has been more than a week and no answer so far, still waiting on agent. Is there a way to fix or get a full refund so I can then proceed to get ESO plus from the Playstation store?

Thanks in advance for your help, I really would like to keep playing this game.
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Devilhand

Do you have a support ticket open?

If so, you can post the ticket number in this thread.

Hello @ZOS_BillE

I am still waiting for a response... 11 days and counting.
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    Dear @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

So after 14 days without getting a solution or response, I get a response blaming Xbox Store? Seriously?
    Instead of actually solving the issue your customer support decides to point fingers and blame the other company, so by the time I get a response from them saying it is not their fault, I will have to wait even more time?

But of course, in the meantime, I am still getting charged for a service you are failing to provide.

I feel I am getting scam.

Horrible customer support.
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for responding. @ZOS_BillE

Apparently was my mistake, since ESO plus it is not sharable between platform either.

I did submit in the same ticket, as a response, a glitch that made me believe the contrary under the home account page. It is very misleading.

I apologize for the inconvenience I might have caused.