The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please respond to tickets #200420-012468 (Deleted Character) & #200415-007014 (Store Purchase)

AmaDinova
AmaDinova
Soul Shriven
I have made multiple attempts to have these tickets resolved, the most eminent of which is the deletion of my main character because of a system glitch. PLEASE hear my literal cry for help. I have hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars invested in that character. She was an inch away from becoming a grand master crafter, completing most of the zones, and a whole host of other achievements.

I almost don't even care about the other ticket at this point, as long as I can get my main character restored.

PLEASE. RESPOND.

I received my forum invitation within 24 hours. How is it taking so much longer to get a response on prior tickets???
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @AmaDinova, we can confirm that we have received your tickets and that they are in the right place. A support agent will reach out as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding as we are currently experiencing high contact volume and wait times may be longer.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AmaDinova
    AmaDinova
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @AmaDinova, we can confirm that we have received your tickets and that they are in the right place. A support agent will reach out as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding as we are currently experiencing high contact volume and wait times may be longer.

How is this response different from the "waiting for agent" ticket status I have been staring at for almost a month????? What IS as soon as possible??? This is beyond frustrating. I will definitely be rethinking where I spend my gaming dollars going forward.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't quite help, but I want to offer well wishes and luck! can't imagine losing such a character...
    Hopefully everything will be fixed soon; in the meantime, I hope you can still have fun!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• AmaDinova
    AmaDinova
    Soul Shriven
    At long last, my main character has been restored. Thank the Divines!!!