The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to connect to server. Please check your internet connection

S1uroee
S1uroee
Soul Shriven
For the past 4 days I have been getting this screen after playing for could be 5 or 10 mins or even 20 mins it depends really. I have checked other messages and tried there steps.
Like Nat Reset./ hard reset
Del saves and even uninstalled reinstalled the game
I tried port forwarding on my router didn't help
I used another Xbox one and still same thing happens.

So I dunno why the issue.

I play other games online like COD and Dead by Daylight and GTA online. They are working normally.

I am just wondering what else and why.
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same issue last week, always during the dailies reset. Now it's mostly okay for me although I try to avoid dungeons.
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @S1uroee

We would first recommend going through the help article linked below.

What do I do if I am disconnected on Xbox One with the error message "Unable to Connect to Server. Please Check Your Internet Connection"?

If none of these help, you can contact customer support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • S1uroee
    S1uroee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there @ZOS_BillE I have done this. I tried to play today the game lasted about 12 mins and booted back to menu. My children's games on there Xbox one S upstairs all play fine like Fortnite and GTA online and whatever they play. My account been having this prob since Sunday everyday now. I have a 1.5 gbit fiber optic line. I dunno what is causing this issue.
  • S1uroee
    S1uroee
    Soul Shriven
    o0ggdcx5pabz.jpg
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_BillE it has been a few days for me too and I have been unable to log in to ESO. It is not my connection as I have been able to play other online games but to also download other games. Could you please get back to me as soon as possible :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @S1uroee and @joshhh_nb

There was some maintenance on April 29th which may be why you had issues logging in. Please let us know if these login issues continue today.
    Staff Post
  • Thats_So_Wizard
    Experiencing very similar issues.
  • Rogue_Pumpkin23
    Is anyone else still having this issue? I’ve done all the troubleshooting and know I’ve got a solid internet connection because I’ve played other games with no issues, and I’m still getting kicked to the login screen multiple times when I play. I’ve also tried different consoles as well and I also get kicked there. And yet, when I try to log back in, the game tells me I’m already logged in when I can’t be because I’m sitting at the main screen.

This latest time, I got booted to the login screen right at the end of a harrowstorm and didn’t get the rewards for it. This has become more than just a bit annoying, especially when I know it’s not something on my end.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rogue_Pumpkin23

Have you started a support ticket as suggested in the troubleshooting post?
    Staff Post
  • Rogue_Pumpkin23
    @ZOS_BillE Yes, I have. I'm continuing to try to get other player's take on this, though, seeing as it seems to have been reported a few times, leading me to believe that this may not be a sporadic issue but instead one that's more widespread.

ETA: The ticket that I submitted was replied to with a canned response that suggested all of the trouble-shooting that I have already done. I also stated that I had already done this trouble-shooting. In effect, my ticket was not listened to and ignored.
    Edited by Rogue_Pumpkin23 on June 22, 2020 7:54PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rogue_Pumpkin23

You can post your ticket number here so we can take a look at it.
    Staff Post
  • Rogue_Pumpkin23
    My ticket/question reference number is: 200622-006157. Thank you in advance
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Rogue_Pumpkin23 we have recently replied to this ticket!

Please be sure to check your inbox for our latest response. If your issue persists or you need additional assistance, please reply to our email to let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post