The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PC EU ] Disconnected on loading screen

Paske
Paske
✭✭✭✭
Like the title states, I get constant disconnects on loading screen.

Time of the day does not matter. 11 am, 8pm, doesnt matter.

Issue began after 24.4. maintenance and persist to this day.

Wether its porting into a dungeon or a new map, game loose connection to server on loading screen and - kicked to login screen.
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    I have the exact same issue, I've sent a ticket to technical support but no reply yet.

Since 24/4 "performance" patch, some of my loading screens are infinite until I get disconnected and get back to the logon screen.

Here how it is : my loading screen is looping infinitely, then I get disconnect, relogging account, not working 304 error (account already connected), waiting one more minute, relogging, it works, then loading screen for loading characters, then loading screen where my character was before the bug, then loading screen to the destination I wanted to reach (and sometimes it disconnects again...).
    4 loading screens instead of one and one minute of waiting for 304 error, dude seriously... half of my game time is waiting !

It was supposed to be a "performance" update, just saying.

My job is network engineer, this is a route issue, we have trouble reaching one of the server node.

Some of my guildmates have the same problem since the same patch day.
    I'm on ethernet 1gb/s optical fiber, it's been years my connexion is working flawlessly except with Eso since the 24/4 patch.

I have to use a homemade VPN on a Netherlands VPS to change my network route and bypass the issue but it add some more ping and it's not optimal.

We are not supposed to play behind a VPN to get a proper game quality Zenimax, you have to do something, or rollback your awful useless "performance" patch.

Sorry for being rude but this problem is really frustrating.
    Edited by Sheen on April 28, 2020 4:32PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sheen

Would you be able to post your ticket number in this thread?

We can check on the ticket to make sure it is in the right place.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    Sure it is : 200428-002786
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm - thought it got better. It was just a random fluke where it worked for a short while and is now back to normal crashing.

Almost got my spirit up ...
    Edited by Paske on April 29, 2020 1:42AM
  • rizagor
    rizagor
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue and it also started after 24.04, sent a ticket too but no reply yet. Ticket number: 200426-004049
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sheen

Please check your inbox for an update on your ticket.
    Staff Post
  • rizagor
    rizagor
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE plesae take a look at the ticket I've sent, I still cant go through requesting character load, it's been six days now. Thanks. Ticket number 200426-004049
  • Sheen
    Sheen
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Inbox checked.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rizagor

We have sent you a PM regarding your open ticket.
    Staff Post
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    And we are back to crashing ....

It was OK for a few days then started again yesterday.

No rime or reason.
    Nothing changed on my end. Game simply decided it is time to crash on loading screens,

Cant wait for Greymoore, it will be so fun watching it in Twitch and wondering how fun it would be to get past loading screen crashes.
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to get into game for 40 minutes today.

Fun times, fun times...