The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

logging in still screwy

cncurbanmonk
cncurbanmonk
✭✭
Manged to log into one toon and do crafting dailies, switched to next one and it hung and then kicked me to Desktop. Now it won't let me log in, gives me some "try again later" baloney.....figures just paid for my 6 month sub, this is getting old fast.
  • cncurbanmonk
    cncurbanmonk
    ✭✭
    After 3 times restarting Steam and 2 restarting computer, got to the login screen then crash, then not even that far, then login screen and logs into toon but can't interact with anything and then .....yep you guessed it crashed out of game.
  • cncurbanmonk
    cncurbanmonk
    ✭✭
    screw it, spend an hour to play for less than a few minutes before it hangs.......whatever you did this morning is NOT FIXED
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Yesterday there have been some sporadic server issues that were still ongoing.

Are you having any issues while logged in today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • cncurbanmonk
    cncurbanmonk
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Yesterday there have been some sporadic server issues that were still ongoing.

Are you having any issues while logged in today?

Today is ok so far other than a bit slower changing places or toons, took forever coming out of an outlaws refuge a bit ago as could have made a sandwich and ate most of it before it finally let me out. May have been a Comcast thing yesterday as they were having issues in our area I found out a few hours later, just was timed around same time you guys were having log on issues so I assumed it was still on your end or something corrupt in my game files (for whatever reason I don't have an option to "repair" game ).
  • MilkJugg24
    MilkJugg24
    ✭✭
    ... so I assumed it was still on your end or something corrupt in my game files (for whatever reason I don't have an option to "repair" game ).

Are you perhaps playing this game off of an older mechanical hard-drive? I know there have been a lot of server issues recently, so it's difficult to pinpoint their cause. Instead of repairing the game, you could run Windows Disk Defragmenter. This will likely take an entire night to complete depending on how large the hard-drive is and how much of the storage is actively being used. Note: Do not defrag a solid state drive, use the optimize feature instead.

I played on PC/NA last night, and honestly haven't really ran into any issues regarding abnormal load times and server issues.
    I play on PC NA! Currently looking for a casual dungeon and trial group/guild. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or in-game to Pizza (Yes, I'm the original Pizza)
    Follow me on Twitter for video games and cats. I also casually stream on Twitch!