The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

52 Kill BG Massacre

Attackopsn
Attackopsn
✭✭✭✭✭
ign: ATTACKO
PS4 NA
First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not knocking you, but it’s pretty easy to get a ton of kills on objective based games that has a low MMR, especially on a MagSorc with their execute. Nice damage numbers tho.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tfw you focus so much on killing that you still manage to lose the match. I'm also not knocking you, but I prefer a team mate who plays the objective instead of racking up his frag count.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    tfw you focus so much on killing that you still manage to lose the match. I'm also not knocking you, but I prefer a team mate who plays the objective instead of racking up his frag count.

I agree with you, but with solo play only it's rare you see people trying to do objectives and sticking together...... Yet people say solo que is not bad. I guess it's not bad because they get easy wins
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sry to break it to u but many ppl have achieved more nothing special there with the highest kill count ever achieved beeing 80 kills 16 assist with 0 deaths. i actually started a thread back in the day about highest kills ppl have achieved.

how can u brag about ur kills when u even lost the match tho ?
    Edited by Noctus on April 28, 2020 11:28PM
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just didn’t care about the game mode my dude :) I play for fun, sorry that you don’t 😇
    PS4 NA

• Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackopsn wrote: »
    Just didn’t care about the game mode my dude :) I play for fun, sorry that you don’t 😇

ur playing to show off. otherwise u wouldnt have explicitly stated ur kill count.

u probably got rly sweaty there :D .
    Edited by Noctus on April 29, 2020 2:04PM
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, you play for the kill count, otherwise you would play DM.
    Hate when my team mates play DM in objective games.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's all well and good to have fun, and hell, in PvP we have to or we'd go crazy. But my friends have been tearing their eyeballs out because they can't finish their dailies due to selfish team mates who don't play objectives. So while you're having fun, the other guys may be wanting to get the heck out of there.
    Edited by Alucardo on May 1, 2020 9:03AM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's unfortunate that you enjoy being a detriment to your team.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao 😝
    PS4 NA

• Tyrthax
    Tyrthax

Glad to see Sorc kill thefts are still prevalent in BGs.
    Purveyor of Khajiiti stuff.
    Healer, Tank, DPS.
    Master Crafter
    Lord No-Touchie.
  • Tyrthax
    Tyrthax
    A mod should delete this post since it has no reason to exist and isn’t conducive to discussion. @ZOS_TrishM
    Edited by Tyrthax on May 1, 2020 7:45PM
    Purveyor of Khajiiti stuff.
    Healer, Tank, DPS.
    Master Crafter
    Lord No-Touchie.
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrthax wrote: »
    A mod should delete this post since it has no reason to exist and isn’t conducive to discussion. @ZOS_TrishM

the discussion could be: should magsorcs be nerfed? I think so
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »
    😝 they were not having it
    PS4 NA

• EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I've seen stam wardens, and stamplars do the same. Nerf them, too?

This is one toon.

You should be discussing why the player wasn't helping his mates, as this was an objective match, not DM, right.

Playing for fun is certainly allowed, but at the expense of other players...is embarrassing.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »

And I've seen stam wardens, and stamplars do the same. Nerf them, too?

This is one toon.

You should be discussing why the player wasn't helping his mates, as this was an objective match, not DM, right.

Playing for fun is certainly allowed, but at the expense of other players...is embarrassing.

lets discuss the psychology behind this behavior :D . its partially a form of machiavelism paired with HPD i suppose.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where this many people with mental health problems accused others of having mental health problems 😂
    PS4 NA

• ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread has derailed with baiting and insulting commentary, we've decided to close it down. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting on our forums.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 6, 2020 2:40PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.