The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disc or the game itself? Kicked out of the server A LOT

CaptainRoy
CaptainRoy
Soul Shriven
Dear ESO,

I've had my disc of the game since 2017 and had not the time to play a lot. Besides the servers were not stable at the time so I quit playing. Now I started again three weeks ago with the same trubbles. Now I did send the support a message 8 days ago and they didnt respond after their first message. With Corona and all going on I dont blame them but I really want some help here because I love the game so much!

The problem is:
- I get kicked out back to the loggin in screen of the PS4 before I get to character picking (20%)
- I get kicked out back to the loggin in screen of the PS4 after I pick a character and before I get in the free open world ( 20%)
- I get kicked out back to the loggin in screen of the PS4 after I accept a PvE Dungeon or PvP battle ( Almost all the time, ive done 6 dungeons and 1 PvP in 21 days and tried A LOT!)
- I get kicked out back to the loggin in screen of the PS4 after I enter a area where a loading screen is nesecary ( 20% of the time )

Now I know I live in a student house in the city with 22 people. But our landlord has put in a great internet system. In this system I have a LAN-Cable going to my room and others in my house dont have that. Im 1 of the 4 people who have that. And at first I thought that might be the problem, right? But one of my house mates bought the game 4 days ago and has had not even one time the issue that im having... So I gues its not the internet.

I have put the screenshots below of what happends all the time. But I think it might be the disk, because he has downloaded the game from the store and I use a disc which is 3 years old. Mabey damages file or something... Because reinstalling didnt work.

And sorry for my lacking english grammar... Not used to writing big texts...

1: This is where I get send back to everytime
nxx3d70tfk7j.jpeg

2: This is what message I get after a while
4amqt7fdr7tg.jpeg

3: not really a big thing but this is my loading screen just before it gives the 2e image above.
5sw47c0ahjci.jpeg
  • CaptainRoy
    CaptainRoy
    Soul Shriven
    My alliance told me to contact @ZOS_BillE or @ZOS_GinaBruno but a direct message seems to pushy?

I hope someone can help me out here! #StayInside #StayHealthy
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there! This article may be able to help if you are receiving an "Unable to connect to game server" error message.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CaptainRoy
    CaptainRoy
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks @ZOS_Adrikoth Thanks for fast responds but I have already tried that. Nothing works.

I just played together with my roommate and he went into a dungeon, And I got kicked out of the game :/
  • S1uroee
    S1uroee
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue happens on my Xbox one and I have two and both do it. The last 4 days it's not ps4 but still a console. The game worked perfectly for me. Now it doesn't. But other online open games like GTA etc work fine online