The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick Indrik sketch

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I decided to do an indrik (from memory) as a warmup sketch this morning. I thought some of you here might like to see it.

dduwcgv-b308b44d-49ce-401d-8155-7b58583b180c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGR1d2Nndi1iMzA4YjQ0ZC00OWNlLTQwMWQtODE1NS03YjU4NTgzYjE4MGMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.fAFKdF8oXwuHDk514NdPq16RhsOlgY1Qp_ehmSwkV5c

[ My Twitter ]
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Wow this is awesome! The fact that you did this from memory makes it even more impressive. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us @Versispellis :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! :)
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much, both! <3
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very pretty! I love the face, looks so happy :).
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next variant of indrik:
    Sketchy Indrik :open_mouth:

Awesome job btw. ;)
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you kindly, both of you! <3
    [. . .]
    Sketchy Indrik :open_mouth: [. . .]
    That would be fun to see realized in the game engine. :D

• CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great! I love the angle of the legs and how it makes the pic look dynamic instantly. I used to draw too when I had more time on my hands, and I could only ever do poses like that when looking at templates or models for reference. That you drew this from memory is really impressive! :)
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is great! I love the angle of the legs and how it makes the pic look dynamic instantly. I used to draw too when I had more time on my hands, and I could only ever do poses like that when looking at templates or models for reference. That you drew this from memory is really impressive! :)

Thank you very much! <3 Well, allow me to let you in on a secret. I drew the indrik's design from memory, but I did have a little photograph of a caribou in the corner of the canvas to look at, so I had some general guideline for the pose and anatomy. I kind of abstracted that and added a little canine in there, because, bark bark bark. I hope you find the time and motivation to get back into drawing! It's been a struggle for me, too. This is actually the first thing I've drawn in months. But, now more than ever perhaps, it's important that we nurture our creative pursuits, isn't it?
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you very much! <3 Well, allow me to let you in on a secret. I drew the indrik's design from memory, but I did have a little photograph of a caribou in the corner of the canvas to look at, so I had some general guideline for the pose and anatomy. I kind of abstracted that and added a little canine in there, because, bark bark bark. I hope you find the time and motivation to get back into drawing! It's been a struggle for me, too. This is actually the first thing I've drawn in months. But, now more than ever perhaps, it's important that we nurture our creative pursuits, isn't it?

Yes, absolutely! I always like to see how people express themselves artistically (in all ways, shapes and forms), and I did think about seriously getting back into it more than once. It's just a bit hard to find a long enough stretch of time to really sit down and draw something when you have a little kid that wants your attention as well. But the one good thing about the situation right now is that my husband is working solely from home office at least until the end of the month, meaning he gets to spend more time with his son (and I have a bit more time for myself ;) ). So, yeah... maybe I'll really give it a shot again. Thank you for your words, it's good to have a nice conversation here once in a while that doesn't have anything to do with the game's performance or anything like that :)
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, absolutely! I always like to see how people express themselves artistically (in all ways, shapes and forms), and I did think about seriously getting back into it more than once. It's just a bit hard to find a long enough stretch of time to really sit down and draw something when you have a little kid that wants your attention as well. But the one good thing about the situation right now is that my husband is working solely from home office at least until the end of the month, meaning he gets to spend more time with his son (and I have a bit more time for myself ;) ). So, yeah... maybe I'll really give it a shot again. Thank you for your words, it's good to have a nice conversation here once in a while that doesn't have anything to do with the game's performance or anything like that :)

They say every dark cloud has a silver lining, and you seem to have found yours. If you have a really hard time getting back into it, don't feel badly about it, too. Nurturing our pursuits is important, but nurturing ourselves is even more vital right now! I wish you and yours the best.

You're right, it is nice not to bicker about stuff on here. I think people on games forums lose the forest for the trees. We all do it. I find myself doing it a lot, too. But, you know, it is what it is, and it isn't that bad, otherwise none of us would be here, yeah?

Gosh, I sound so maudlin. LOL