Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serious warden issue

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
MY skills aren't working in Cyrodiil on the EU server. It's an intermittent problem, but it's getting worse. At first, it was only a few ads in select spots around Cyrodiil. I couldn't light or heavy attack, and none of the warden skills would work. If I moved around, the issue would eventually clear up.

Today, the problem spread to fights with players. None of the skills worked, and I couldn't lay down siege. Moving around didn't help.

Let me be clear. The animation starts, but then doesn't complete. The skill doesn't work at all. Also, this issue is specific to my warden on the EU server. None of my other characters are affected.

Making it even more puzzling is that I have the same build on the NA server and do not have the problem there.

Also, it seems other wardens may be having the problem. I was next to two of them on BRK's porch today as they tried to cast Ice Fortress. Though they cast it multiple times in rapid succession, it didn't work.

Anyone else having issues?
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil