Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character—Lyris Titanborn "

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
0ec6f0d5d176ebd9f810fd5d72e6e196.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "Meet the Character—Lyris Titanborn" blog article.

Honorable, kind, and as tough as a horker’s hide, there’s no one in Tamriel quite like Lyris Titanborn, and as you investigate Skyrim’s Dark Heart, you’ll find no greater ally than the daughter of giants. Learn about the colossal companion you’ll encounter in the upcoming Greymoor Chapter!
Staff Post
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting, this seems to be written from the perspective that Lyris was not the one chosen during God of Schemes. Unless she takes a side trip to the Abbey of Blades after magically reappearing.

Glad it works with my characters' canon at least. :D
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Interesting, this seems to be written from the perspective that Lyris was not the one chosen during God of Schemes. Unless she takes a side trip to the Abbey of Blades after magically reappearing.

honestly, I cant imagine anyone but the prophet being the canon choice
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    Ilsabet wrote: »

honestly, I cant imagine anyone but the prophet being the canon choice

Prophet is definitely canon choice.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just going to leave this idea here.

xx76bxal9jbb.png
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus