Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How I made 27M GOLD (Video)

Rezdayn
Rezdayn
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone. This is a video explaining how I made 27M Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG7udpEWUA0

Want to do the above method but dont have 100-500K to start out? Check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIRMbFyTOY&t=867s

Enjoyed the videos? Leave a like, comment and subscribe to see more.
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is promoting your own YouTube material even allowed on the forums? Lol
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »

Out of curiosity. What type of post in your opinion should be made on this forum? Im guessing some people dont want people to post their youtube videos even if the video is about the game in which the forum is for. Should people post other peoples videos? If a thread is about a twitch streamer can anyone post a link to a video of it? What is the ten commandments of what is worthy of a thread?

Im just curious about the scale of post and dont post. Im guessing everyone's scale of "okay to post" and "dont post" is different. Funny enough I knew people would be annoyed. I just think its really weird for people to police what is "okay" to post when its literally videos about the game in which the forum is for.

Each to their own. Cant wait for the "so you scam people" to couple nicely with the "you posted something I dont like" comments.

Not mad at you btw. Just thinking out loud about other people and their strong opinions on small things.

As for if it is allowed. Its been done thousands of times and is fine I believe.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are helping to advertise their channel by bumping this thread with your reply. These threads die faster if people do not post complaints in the forums. If they get out of hand Zos will do something. Just report questionable threads and leave it to Zos to decide.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are far easier ways to get rich...
    Just farming for high profit sales and being in a guild(Yes! only one guild).
    I consider crafting nodes farming the best method to make gold.

As far as I know yes, it is allowed.
    Though it is kind of pointless since most traffic should come from YouTube & Google search and not from this forum.
    Edited by Universe on April 6, 2020 10:29PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess. It involves trading guild right ? An art would be to earn gold without trading guild.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess. It involves trading guild right ? An art would be to earn gold without trading guild.

Well you can actually. Some months ago you could make up to 900k gold/hour with ingame mechanics and skilled gameplay. Sadly that got nerfed/removed. But who needs anything above 3 million anyways
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »

You are helping to advertise their channel by bumping this thread with your reply. These threads die faster if people do not post complaints in the forums. If they get out of hand Zos will do something. Just report questionable threads and leave it to Zos to decide.

And now you're helping. And now me. *shrug*
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys care so much, go thumbs down his video. If not just ignore it? This board is fine.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had 27 million.

5d8DvH8.jpg

wait... XD
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    I wish I had 27 million.

5d8DvH8.jpg

wait... XD

oof nice!

Im actually in your friends list. I see you online right now :)

Im defiantly not even close to being the richest in the community haha. I had a friend show me 100m once. I hadn't seen 100m+ in game before that point. I had seen photos though. I wonder if anyone has broke 1b. Probably. Might google it now.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rezdayn wrote: »
    I wish I had 27 million.

5d8DvH8.jpg

wait... XD

oof nice!

Im defiantly not even close to being the richest in the community haha. I had a friend show me 100m once. I hadn't seen 100m+ in game before that point. I had seen photos though. I wonder if anyone has broke 1b. Probably. Might google it now.

and this is down from where I was... spent 15 mill in the last week for the last of the furnishing plans I needed. Stupid Ayleid Bookcase.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had 27 million.

5d8DvH8.jpg

wait... XD

oof nice!

and this is down from where I was... spent 15 mill in the last week for the last of the furnishing plans I needed. Stupid Ayleid Bookcase.

Your last 7 days of selling buying is over 50% of my cash on hand haha.

*edit*
    Edited by Rezdayn on April 7, 2020 12:13AM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 million.

It took me four years.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not real.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How about carries? ;)
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can verify tmbrinks' testimony that learning all the furnishing plans is the easiest way to watch a lot of gold become significantly less gold.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Person uploads 1vX video and tells people to subscribe for more. The general reaction is "Wow, nice!"

Person uploads useful video on making gold to help you out: "Disgusting self advertising".

Yeah, I don't understand this community sometimes.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flipping huh? Solid money making advice, especially if you only have money and not a lot of high level crafters.

Pity it only works well on PC with the add-ons and I'd be caught dead before advertising to buy or sell in zone chat.

My advice, as someone who's probably made 30+ M in the game, is get 15 max crafters, get them to 50 in all crafts and level them mainly by getting all skyshards, then do a weeks worth of writs every saturday (all should have 200-205 inv space) and turn in all 7 every day for every character.

You'll get around 10 of every gold crafting mat every 2-3 days, a stack of max potion solvent every 2-3 days, a stack of max repair kits every other week, and gold master writ you can sell every 2 or 3 days (sometimes every day)

I would come out at around 100k-300k a day + 75k in gold from doing writs. Some times you'd need to buy mats but they usually are affordable, and I'd always list for the lowest amount on the capital city I was selling at (minus outliers) so they'd sell usually same day in groups of 10.
    Edited by PizzaCat82 on April 7, 2020 3:24AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    making gold for the sole purpose of having gold seems pretty pointless in a video game...
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not impressed, come back when you have 300 million+ like me
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said himself that he has only made 50M gold since BETA. So in 6 years. That is a very very bad gold gain all things considered. It is a violence free way of doing it. But it is also worse than anything else you can do to earn gold.

It is advertised as the great solution, while in reality it is quite inefficient and you rely on the stupidity of people to make such foolishly low prices. Just go to the Imperial City and earn real money.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not real.

200.gif
    FakeFox wrote: »

How about carries? ;)

True. Splitting 6m for a vCR3 over 11 people can be rough though. In saying that haha, people paid 1-2m for a quick run at vSS which is crazy.

[Removed quote]

[Edited for removed content]

[Removed quote]

[Edited for removed content]
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Person uploads 1vX video and tells people to subscribe for more. The general reaction is "Wow, nice!"

Person uploads useful video on making gold to help you out: "Disgusting self advertising".

Yeah, I don't understand this community sometimes.

Yea I dont get it either. I am surprised that no-one has called me a scammer yet though haha. Pretty common to be called a scammer as a reseller. One step forward and one step back for the community I guess haha.
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    Flipping huh? Solid money making advice, especially if you only have money and not a lot of high level crafters.

Pity it only works well on PC with the add-ons and I'd be caught dead before advertising to buy or sell in zone chat.

My advice, as someone who's probably made 30+ M in the game, is get 15 max crafters, get them to 50 in all crafts and level them mainly by getting all skyshards, then do a weeks worth of writs every saturday (all should have 200-205 inv space) and turn in all 7 every day for every character.

You'll get around 10 of every gold crafting mat every 2-3 days, a stack of max potion solvent every 2-3 days, a stack of max repair kits every other week, and gold master writ you can sell every 2 or 3 days (sometimes every day)

I would come out at around 100k-300k a day + 75k in gold from doing writs. Some times you'd need to buy mats but they usually are affordable, and I'd always list for the lowest amount on the capital city I was selling at (minus outliers) so they'd sell usually same day in groups of 10.

Yea one of my friends with 100m+ makes a good portion of their gold from writs. I only have 1 character though. Never wanted to make more than one because I wanted to 100% a single character (at one point).
    making gold for the sole purpose of having gold seems pretty pointless in a video game...

Careful. Getting close to thinking x is pointless because of x. Tomorrow you might think leveling is pointless or [insert thing you like] is pointless. Oh wait you probably wont. Nvm. Youll be fine because you enjoy it which makes the action perfectly fine.
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Not impressed, come back when you have 300 million+ like me

I wont ever have that much. I only flipped items occasionally while I played this game. Between a trial run or something. Only did it enough to never need gold.
    Dracane wrote: »
    He said himself that he has only made 50M gold since BETA. So in 6 years. That is a very very bad gold gain all things considered. It is a violence free way of doing it. But it is also worse than anything else you can do to earn gold.

It is advertised as the great solution, while in reality it is quite inefficient and you rely on the stupidity of people to make such foolishly low prices. Just go to the Imperial City and earn real money.

"real money" haha.

This way is great and people who do it often are the richest players in the game with hundreds of millions to their name. I just never did it much. I only did it between runs and I dont play the game much. I only just came back after a 6 month break even.

If someone posted a video with 1m gold and a guide to your IC option would you say the IC option is useless because they only have 1m? Its possible that is the fastest way to make gold (it is not) but they didnt do it much.

Person graduates university to be a doctor that day. "Aye mate did you know doctors make no money". Person responds "they make great money what are you talking about?". "Well mate you dont have any money so I think that proves doctors are poor".
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 8, 2020 4:49PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Person graduates university to be a doctor that day. "Aye mate did you know doctors make no money". Person responds "they make great money what are you talking about?". "Well mate you dont have any money so I think that proves doctors are poor".

You are easily pushed into self defense mode, dear.
    I know people who do this and yes, they are the richest, for they do nothing else. But people should have realistic expectations.

I find this game is not fun if all you do is just trading instead of actually adventuring. So unless they invest all their time, it is really a very time inefficient way of doing it. While the imperial city, when uncontested, is the fastest way in the game.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

You are easily pushed into self defense mode, dear.
    I know people who do this and yes, they are the richest, for they do nothing else. But people should have realistic expectations.

I find this game is not fun if all you do is just trading instead of actually adventuring. So unless they invest all their time, it is really a very time inefficient way of doing it. While the imperial city, when uncontested, is the fastest way in the game.

The richest players do this less than someone who farms IC for crumbs.
    What you find fun may not be what everyone finds fun.

You think I am defending myself because you are invested. I am not invested. I dont even consider myself someone who plays this game anymore. I have logged in a handful of times to make this video and that is all in 6 months. Please go on and keep telling yourself you know me though.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We've had to remove a few non-constructive and baiting comments. Please remember that while it’s alright to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable on our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    Greetings,

We've had to remove a few non-constructive and baiting comments. Please remember that while it’s alright to disagree or even debate with each other, provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable on our forums.

You can just delete the whole thread.

Lesson learnt. Dont post guides on the forums because people get salty for some weird reason...

So just delete the thread... I dont even play this game so I cbf with it all.