The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MOUTHFULS STOP CHEATING MAGIC

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
Really full the ass of this magic cheaté antigame take attacks has + of 8K it is anything while playing in stam you send all a build against *** abused immortal player.

Let people play their orientation and stop forcing us to play what you want. on TESO if your not tank or weapon has two hands your not the right, r always the same same favoured as not possible to have to tap a weapon has two hands when one does not wish to play that even if briefly used to play or then in suffering and in victim of the players favoured by the choice of ZOS it deviates disconcerting to play has this game has each year, letting us play what we want and in the role we want, tired of playing a tank when we want to be a dps or whatever, it's so hard to make the game evolve in that direction.

In archer a blow you manage to play without problem and the next day you do not understand anything you can do what you did the day before without knowing what makes this incomprehensible change, yet nothing to change, in the build, I think the archer should have the right to a better heal, the weapon has two hands has the right to a WTF thing then why not them also

Weapons, fed up to see always the same advantages like not possible to have to type a weapon with both hands when you don't want to play it even if you briefly used it or why not review the weapon branches with + attack spells proposing a dps branch a tank branch and a heal part for all weapons rather than limited to spells sometimes insufficient when I see the bow branch with a heal spell taken in an attack spell as another choice it's really stupid!

Other point the drainage is really a beautiful idea of the most stupid and once again anti-game as possible!

Moreover stopped this annoying mania has favored such a it would perhaps allow ZOS of this concentrate where it is really necessary that is to say the various bugs which lasts since the release of the game and that everyone sees except you.

Other point the drainage is really a beautiful idea of the most stupid and once again anti-game as possible!
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not going to lie , this was a hard read.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What so must hard drain to type read?
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like [Snip] trying stamina.

[Edited for naming and shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on March 31, 2020 2:27PM
  • Skarbrand666
    Skarbrand666
    ✭✭✭
    i think i had an aneurysm trying to read this
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I translated it back to French and then to English again using Google Translate, and somehow this is slightly easier to understand. Maybe with a few thousands iterations we could get something that makes sense :D
    Really full the ass of this magical cheated antigame take attacks at + 8K it's nonsense playing stam you all send a build against *** immortal player abused.

Let people play their directions and stop forcing us to play what you want. on TESO if your tank or weapon is not with two hands you do not have the right, r always the same favored because not possible to have to type a weapon with two hands when one does not wish to play that even if briefly used to play or when suffering and victim of the players favored by the choice of ZOS it deviates disconcerting to play this game every year, leaving us to play what we want and in the role we want, tired of playing a tank when you want to be a dps or something, it's so difficult to make the game evolve in this direction.

In archer a blow you manage to play without problem and the next day you understand nothing you can do what you did the day before without knowing what makes this change incomprehensible, but nothing to change, in construction, I think the archer should have the right to better healing, the two-handed weapon is entitled to one thing WTF so why not them too

Weapons, tired of always seeing the same benefits as not having to type a weapon with both hands when you don't want to play it even if you have used it briefly or why not review the arms branches with + spells attack offering a dps branch a branch of tank and a part of care for all the weapons rather than being limited to the sometimes insufficient spells when I see the arc branch with a heal spell taken in an attack spell like another choice is really stupid!

Another point the drainage is really a very beautiful idea of ​​the most stupid and again anti-play possible!

Besides stopped this annoying mania has favored such that it would perhaps allow ZOS of this concentrate where it is really necessary that is to say the different bugs that last since the release of the game and that everyone sees except you.

Another point the drainage is really a very beautiful idea of ​​the most stupid and again anti-play possible!
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whut?
  • Nyteshade
    Nyteshade
    ✭✭✭
    TLDR.

2 hand OP
    Tank OP
    Bow needs heal spell
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

Because this discussion has not been terribly constructive, we have decided to go ahead and close it down. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting in the future.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.