The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EU Server

Vigues
Vigues
Soul Shriven
Can't log in, says login timeout.
  • esterwind
    esterwind
    ✭✭
    I also have the same issue. After 3 weeks of massive connection problems every evening and random disconnects besides the incredible high ping, now i can't even log in. This just gets worse...
  • Evova
    Evova
    Soul Shriven
    Same here,and half the guild too
  • HerrPulaRau
    HerrPulaRau
    ✭✭✭
    Well... after over 2 weeks of huge lag spikes and practically impossible to stay logged in more than 10 minutes at a time, hundreds of forum posts and probably thousands of in game chats saying "am I still on?", it seems that it finally crashed completely.

Maybe now someone will actually prioritize the lag/crash/log in fail issues. Here's hoping that this huge fail will have an actual positive outcome.

I mean... I prefer not playing 2 days then have an actual good time than last 2 weeks when my 5 year old learned how servers work, what is latency and how to trace routes and ping.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were recently connection issues affecting players on the PC-EU megaserver. With the recent maintenance these connection issues should now be resolved. Since there are multiple threads discussing this issue we will be closing this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.