Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Veteran Dungeon Finder Ready Check Not Working

lMalachai
lMalachai
I've been unable to activate the Ready Check after queuing for a Veteran Dungeon through the Dungeon Finder, it only happens when I search for Veteran Dungeons, I don't have this problem with normal dungeons. The Ready Check doesn't pop up on my screen, and when I go to accept it through the Menu, nothing happens - the button doesn't work.

I'm just wondering if ESO knows this has been an issue for players the past couple days? My friend has been going through the same thing.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to put in some of the usual helpful details, e.g.: which platform, server (EU or NA), which role (healer/tank/damage), and what you are queueing for, i.e. random vet or specific dungeon(s) (and which)?

On PC/NA, queueing for vet Wayrest sewers 1 is working fine for my characters (any role), although tanks get into the dungeon almost instantly vs other roles of course. The group finder also has this annoying habit of popping just as I am interacting with something else (e.g. X to use Blade of Woe on an NPC, or using a wayshrine to teleport to another zone), which can really mess things up sometimes, but I have not seen the problem you wrote about in the OP.