The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

bug report: client unresponsive sometimes

Vyvrhel
Vyvrhel
✭✭✭
I have problems which occur in a group play only, be it PvP or dungeon runs. Client sometimes stop responding at all as to my commands. Also, often it takes several presses of button to trigged ultimate, potion or synergy.
While the client lag can be connetion related, I was not observing it since the performance patch.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vyvrhel wrote: »
    I have problems which occur in a group play only, be it PvP or dungeon runs. Client sometimes stop responding at all as to my commands. Also, often it takes several presses of button to trigger ultimate, potion or synergy.
    While the client lag can be connection related, I was not observing it since the performance patch.
    I have encountered the same problem which you describe during solo combat with multiple NPCs, since the game client was "upgraded" with Update 25. The FPS and Latency meters which are displayed in the left lower corner of the HUD (on my computer) remain shown with white digits, with FPS ~ 40 and Latency ~ 90. (Triple red digits signify a connection issue between the game client and the host mega-server.)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    Vyvrhel wrote: »
    I have problems which occur in a group play only, be it PvP or dungeon runs. Client sometimes stop responding at all as to my commands. Also, often it takes several presses of button to trigger ultimate, potion or synergy.
    While the client lag can be connection related, I was not observing it since the performance patch.
    I have encountered the same problem which you describe during solo combat with multiple NPCs, since the game client was "upgraded" with Update 25. The FPS and Latency meters which are displayed in the left lower corner of the HUD (on my computer) remain shown with white digits, with FPS ~ 40 and Latency ~ 90. (Triple red digits signify a connection issue between the game client and the host mega-server.)

Yeah my latency and fps were also always in the good range. Yet this was the values from client, maybe I will run some independent meter to see if this is correct.
  • depravity_influence
    Yeah U25 did a number on some systems. They never seem to fix all the issues they had since this game came out. it getting worse almost to the point where i dont want to play any more. the only response i ever get is we know or we're looking into it. i'll just do my UD's and waste my time on a better game with no problems. so sad to see a once decent game turn to crap
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah U25 did a number on some systems. They never seem to fix all the issues they had since this game came out. it getting worse almost to the point where i dont want to play any more. the only response i ever get is we know or we're looking into it. i'll just do my UD's and waste my time on a better game with no problems. so sad to see a once decent game turn to crap

Well I do not think it is that bad, when you want to be done with MMO's for good it is indeed not a bad idea but if you just plan to switch to other MMO I honestly cannot think about a b2p one which would be better (let me know if I am wrong). Solo content is not a problem. I have tons of solo contents to play yet, so this is simply a bug report. :)