The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamcro is a pay to win carry class change my mind

Centurionax
Centurionax
✭✭✭
Ok zos you took major defile of from shield bash and incap because it was to powerfull. Thats ok it really was op.
But now we have blighted blastbones, a aoe major defile skill wich can never miss if it works correctly so its basicly a supassault for players who dont need to aim with 3 times more range and a way better debuff
And on top of all that, look at this stupid high damage, this was all from the same guy the blastbones, wich cost around 2300 stamina do more damage then the 150 ult onslaught, one of the hardest hitting ultimates wich also ignore resitences and the blastbones hit bevore he got the penetration buff smh
Pls nerf blighted blastbones
3tsq0b.jpg
Edited by Centurionax on March 24, 2020 4:11AM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why? its your mind...keep it.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamcro, stamplar, and magplar are insane this patch.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Centurionax
    Centurionax
    ✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    why? its your mind...keep it.

Stamnecro main?
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People will keep complaining about things that kill them in pvp no matter the class.

Change my mind.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Yes nerf dizzy swing and stamcro will be less a problem...

Dizzy massively overpowered. Reduce its dmg and delete the cc of it, in the end it’s just a spammable and nothing else
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lole wrote: »

Dizzy massively overpowered. Reduce its dmg and delete the cc of it, in the end it’s just a spammable and nothing else

That would kill 80% of the stamina classes in the game. The problem with stamcro is absolutely blighted blastbones and not one bit dizzy swing. Stop trying to push your nerf stamina agenda, we get it you don’t care about overall class balance, you just want your one class to be head and shoulders above everything else.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I get that major defile is your issue, but why use that kill feed? Its one attack from a stamcro that I can see and the rest is just Two Handed Weapon spam and a templar ability, you got ganged up on by three dudes and you think it's OP to die to them? I don't disagree that stamnecro has a very strong kit, but you should come with stronger evidence then that kill feed. I mean, lets be real, stam's kit for pvp is stacked right now anyway, global access to multiple execute options and fantastic spammables, you just got worked by two stam builds and a templar ability as far as I can tell.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »

That would kill 80% of the stamina classes in the game. The problem with stamcro is absolutely blighted blastbones and not one bit dizzy swing. Stop trying to push your nerf stamina agenda, we get it you don’t care about overall class balance, you just want your one class to be head and shoulders above everything else.

I will not stop the nerf dizzy agenda until the skill is balanced... And no 1 spammable will not kill 80% of staminaclasses,

you cant bring a single argument why dizzy should be so far ahead of every other spammable in the game.

If I wouldn’t care about classbalance I would play stamcro and farm people like you semiafk...the difference between magcro and stamcro is massive and it’s not massive cuz of bb... I played both and it was a little to brainless for me to play stamina melee sry...I mean let’s be real in pvp the spammable dmg is arround 2k lower from magicka spammables on top is a Bonus cc to make sure your facerolling is as effective as possible... maybe they should also put a gapcloser on it to make it a bit easier for you...

You demolish 95% of the Playerbase by spamming dizzy swing
    But some people seem to enjoy spamming dizzy until they can execute :)

Dizzy is broken and that’s a fact
    The meta is stamina melee atm and that has reasons.
    Edit:
    You don’t need to nerf dizzy ofc, just lift all other spammables to the same Lvl including magicka spams ofc and it’s all fine :)
    Edited by Lole on March 24, 2020 12:15PM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dizzy, Dizzy, Onslaught...Blastbones is interchangeable with Sub Assault, PoL, Jabs, whatever.

People will use whatever is best, and Dizzy is the best option available right now. Next patch it will be a heavy attack. And you will be whining about DK's and Templars running HA builds and just wrecking.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol dizzy already got nerfed twice. It was far better last patch and was even stronger the patch before.

It's better for zerglings now who just spam it since they get more value. But for good players the skill is far worse.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Or you could just move out of the way, problem solved no nerf needed.
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    The funny is how in their Light Attack patch idea they will nerf bound armaments and remove the 10% damage buffs to Light Attacks xD really the don't like stamsorc, bu they keep this obnoxious things like blastbone alive in the game.
    You forgot to add that it is even worse than a pet sorc and makes the target on the necro almost impossible since they spam it off cooldown and it's always on LoS.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GRXRG wrote: »
    The funny is how in their Light Attack patch idea they will nerf bound armaments and remove the 10% damage buffs to Light Attacks xD really the don't like stamsorc, bu they keep this obnoxious things like blastbone alive in the game.
    You forgot to add that it is even worse than a pet sorc and makes the target on the necro almost impossible since they spam it off cooldown and it's always on LoS.

Nerfing the reason people use armaments (buffs) because of the activated ability that no one uses because it sucks lol.
    Edited by Crixus8000 on March 24, 2020 9:43PM
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

Doesn’t change that it’s overperforming...
    Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed
    And it also will get nerfed just a matter of time :)
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Got it, just cause you say so no reason needed. The only thing they need to nerf is lag and nerf threads.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny af removing major defile from an ultimate then put it on a hard hitting spammable aoe. Balance in this game doesn’t exist 🤣
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    really the don't like stamsorc, bu they keep this obnoxious things like blastbone alive in the game.

Lots of players say the same thing about streak or dark conversion.

• Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Got it, just cause you say so no reason needed. The only thing they need to nerf is lag and nerf threads.

Has nothing to do with what I say every human with more than 20 braincells can realize that it’s the best spammable in the game

• Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Has nothing to do with what I say every human with more than 20 braincells can realize that it’s the best spammable in the game

And one of the easiest to avoid, but yeah let’s start with insults when you can’t back it up with logic.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still looking for it...
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

And one of the easiest to avoid, but yeah let’s start with insults when you can’t back it up with logic.

Uh to be fair, you are talking like someone that never used Dizzy. It's not that easy to avoid, I land it all the time, most people have to dodge roll away or use a escape like bolt escape which not every class has. As long as I stay up their ass I am going to hit them and it's super easy to stay up someone's ass with spammable gap closers. I am not even saying its needs a nerf by the way, it;s just your argument basically amounts to saying. " Just don't get hit. " Which can be applied to any ability. But guess what? You are going to get hit, and a lot.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Uh to be fair, you are talking like someone that never used Dizzy. It's not that easy to avoid, I land it all the time, most people have to dodge roll away or use a escape like bolt escape which not every class has. As long as I stay up their ass I am going to hit them and it's super easy to stay up someone's ass with spammable gap closers. I am not even saying its needs a nerf by the way, it;s just your argument basically amounts to saying. " Just don't get hit. " Which can be applied to any ability. But guess what? You are going to get hit, and a lot.

Your right I’m mostly mag and never use dizzy and a dodge roll is always enough to get out of the way and counter attack. Haven’t died to dizzy in years so I guess I can’t understand why ppl struggle with it so much, but I guess it’s cause they usually just sit there and take it instead of using the available counters.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Tbf I tried it with logic before and guess what ? You came up with a „don’t get hit“ comment
    Wich obviously counts for every ability in the game...and no you can not just move out of the way, besides sorc there are no decent ways to disengage. Oh and no when I Play my stamcro i have exactly 0 problems to stick on people 24/7 thx to spammable gapcloser...overall is the 2hand weapon skillline to strong the kit gives a melee everything he needs (best spammable in the game, gapcloser and an execute) staff gives you and okayish spammable and a bad cc( where is the disengage of the weapon skillline that it should have to even out the gapcloser that the 2hand gives )?
    Just read my other comments like this:
    Cries wrote: »

I will not stop the nerf dizzy agenda until the skill is balanced... And no 1 spammable will not kill 80% of staminaclasses,

you cant bring a single argument why dizzy should be so far ahead of every other spammable in the game.

If I wouldn’t care about classbalance I would play stamcro and farm people like you semiafk...the difference between magcro and stamcro is massive and it’s not massive cuz of bb... I played both and it was a little to brainless for me to play stamina melee sry...I mean let’s be real in pvp the spammable dmg is arround 2k lower from magicka spammables on top is a Bonus cc to make sure your facerolling is as effective as possible... maybe they should also put a gapcloser on it to make it a bit easier for you...

You demolish 95% of the Playerbase by spamming dizzy swing
    But some people seem to enjoy spamming dizzy until they can execute :)

Dizzy is broken and that’s a fact
    The meta is stamina melee atm and that has reasons.
    Edit:
    You don’t need to nerf dizzy ofc, just lift all other spammables to the same Lvl including magicka spams ofc and it’s all fine :)

It is the best spammable in the game atm and that means it is to strong or the others to weak,rams the others need to get lifted to be equal or dizzy needs to come down...
    Edited by Lole on March 25, 2020 9:49AM
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Your right I’m mostly mag and never use dizzy and a dodge roll is always enough to get out of the way and counter attack. Haven’t died to dizzy in years so I guess I can’t understand why ppl struggle with it so much, but I guess it’s cause they usually just sit there and take it instead of using the available counters.

Well that’s clearly a lie. Nearly all stamina classes are using it, some are doing 40k burst with it and despite you being able to roll a couple times, they can swing dizzy as much as they want. There is no way you’ve not died to a dizzy combo recently, let alone for a long time.

Don’t talk like there’s tonnes of counters, at one point you are going to get hit by that stamina burst whether you like it or not, you can’t avoid it forever.

Maybe you’re a sorc that sits on the outskirts farcasting or that lives for streaking or maybe you’re just one of those dudes that sit on top of the keep sniping, but get involved and you’ll get hit; and hit hard.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sorbin
    Sorbin
    ✭✭✭✭

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Lol if you're struggling against Dizzy this patch you have the reaction speed of an actual ***.
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    really the don't like stamsorc, bu they keep this obnoxious things like blastbone alive in the game.

Lots of players say the same thing about streak or dark conversion.

Streak on a stamsorc, just give me a favour...
    A stamsorc can cast streak twice at best and be out of magicka already, let's see how many times a stamcro can press blastbone, it is basically off-cooldown. And when the next blastbone is up they already did regen double the stamina that costed to use it.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Sorbin wrote: »

Played it myself
    So yes nerf needed

Lol if you're struggling against Dizzy this patch you have the reaction speed of an actual ***.

Lol if your not seeing that this guy died because of dizzy...

I will give you a little recap on what happend there :)

Step 1 necro casts blast bones
    Step 2 necro uses dizzy === off balance
    Step 2 necro uses dizzy again === stun
    Step 4 blastbones connects at that point
    Step 5 ult

In this example the person took:

Dizzy = arround 10k plus a stun
    Bb = 7867
    Ult = 7711

The whole combo just worked because of dizzy swing, because of dizzy swing that person was unable to dodge or block the bb and ult...and dizzy did the most dmg in the combo...

Defile had in this example exactly 0 impact, and even if you would tune down bb dmg by 2k it wouldn’t change the outcome of that fight...

Why does the person complain about bb instead of dizzy ? Simple cuz he plays melee himself and uses dizzy himself 😉

If dizzy wouldn’t cc he had chances to properly counterplay against bb. In the current state he needs to make sure to avoid dizzy swing to prevent this from happening again....and since dizzy is a spammable it’s just a matter of time until the necro can Land that combo

But yea i struggle against dizzy ofc ;) I see how everyone gets demolished by that combo when i am on my stamcro

I main magcro and play stam from time to time and it’s very clear why stam outperforms mag...
    And it’s clearly not bb

But I agree on one thing, bb should not give defile on everyone it hits, it’s enough when it puts it on the initial target and not the surroundings
    Edited by Lole on March 26, 2020 1:42PM
  • price101610
    price101610
    ✭✭✭
    Take away defile, idfc, but leave the damage alone. I’m so sick of hearing about nerfs for the sake of some poor sod that can’t pvp
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    stamcro, stamplar, and magplar are insane this patch.
    Yea, but stamden pretty strong too. Dizzy too good aswell.

PC EU
    PvP only