The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game not working.

Hemigidius_uk
Hemigidius_uk
Soul Shriven
The game started up fine the first time I tried today, logged in, then while loading the character list my PC shut down automatically
since then I get this error whenever I click play, tried removing all Addons, restarting PC, nothing new

PC is more than capable of running this on max settings with high FPS with no issues (has done since I built it a month ago)

All my drivers are up to date - only this game has the issue - temperatures etc are perfectly fine

I have not yet tried a fresh install, hoping to find a fix without that, but it'll be done if other fixes won't work.

====================================================================
eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 6)
Description: Client Fatal Error
====================================================================

[reporter]
version = 0.01

[extra]
ProductName = eso
Version = eso.live.5.3.6.1968841
branch = live
client.executablebits = 64
client.mode = startup
client.renderertype = D3D11
client.session_start_timestamp = 2020-03-20T14:57:55.427Z
client.timestamp = 2020-03-20T14:57:55.771Z -frme 0-
computer.name = DESKTOP-4PT7RER
computer.user = steve
cpu.arch = 9
cpu.count = 16
cpu.level = 23
cpu.type = 8664
data.dir = C:/Program Files (x86)/Zenimax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/
exe.buildnum = 1968841
exe.opt = release
exe.reltype = public
exe.type = client
fe.code = 6
fe.descrip = Client Fatal Error
gfx.description = 26.20.15029.15007
gfx.deviceid = 29471.588518488.196
gfx.driver = AMD Radeon RX 5700
gfx.vendorid = 4098
mem.system_physical = 16303
os.osbits = 64
os.platform = windows
os.version = 10.0.18363.
ptime = 421
reportfield.ver = 3
version.major = 5
version.patch = 3
version.subpatch = 6
  • Hemigidius_uk
    Hemigidius_uk
    Soul Shriven
    Ran repair tool again, the game gets to the login screen, i type my details, click login, PC shuts down straight away.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Hemigidius_uk

If you are getting Fatal Error 6 in the launcher, please try the troubleshooting steps listed below.

REPAIR THE ESO LAUNCHER
    1. Open The Elder Scrolls Online Launcher by right-clicking on the icon on the desktop and selecting Run as Administrator.
    2. Wait for the launcher to open completely.
    3. If multiple ESO clients are installed and available through the launcher, make sure you have the correct version highlighted by clicking on it once.
    4. Open the Game Options dropdown menu and click on the option for Repair.
    5. Allow the launcher to examine all the files for the game. This may take some time.
    6. If any files are found to have problems, the launcher will re-download those files.

DELETE THE ESO LAUNCHER FOLDER

PC: Go to the Launcher folder and delete it.
    • You can find this by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.

DOWNLOAD NEW ESO LAUNCHER

Once you have deleted the folder, download the ESO Launcher from your account management page here to reinstall it. You can do this by logging in to your account on our website and clicking the Download Game button on the page for your appropriate platform.

If you play on Steam, download a new copy of the game through Steam.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Evova
    Evova
    Soul Shriven
    I having trouble to enter my game,I restarted router,pc,repaired the game,reinstalled the launcher :( is loading and loading,I can enter write my password then press play,but that is all after,reinstalled the launcher the game just cut me off,tells me an error,and try later,what is wring,it was all fine yesterday
  • Evova
    Evova
    Soul Shriven
    It worked now,so can delete the message
  • Evova
    Evova
    Soul Shriven
    Hello again,since 3 days is horrible to log in on game :( it keeps loading more than 5 minutes,then I have to force quit,yesterday reinstalled the launcher,restarted pc,run as admin,then after 45 minutes I could log in,same problem today,never had this issue :(