The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black screen randomly

Vynx
Vynx
Soul Shriven
Hello, I've started playing ESO and I can't stop getting black screens randomly while playing the game, forcing me to shutdown the game and open It again. I can still hear ingame sound so I guess It doesn't actually crash the game, just the visuals.
I have to say I play in windowed not full screen, I have yet to try in fullscreen.
The error appears randomly, maybe 30 seconds after logging in or 4 hours later, seems to happen more often in battlegrounds/Dungeon.

My computer specs are i5 6600k, 16gb ddr4, gtx970, SSD and Windows 10.
I've already tried the method in the "faq" for black screen when trying to log in but nothing changed, also tried lowering graphics and still the same as well

If anyone has any idea...
Edited by Vynx on March 20, 2020 11:54AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same in BGs only. Where are you getting this?
    EU | PC | AD
  • Vynx
    Vynx
    Soul Shriven
    Anywhere, more often in BG's but also anywhere in the game, dungeons or any map.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vynx

If you've gone through all the troubleshooting steps found here, you should open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vynx
    Vynx
    Soul Shriven
    I will do so, thank you