Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

My game is still in german after almost 2 weeks after update

robvandenaarssenb16_ESO
Hello since the last update my game
Is in german i tryed the temporaly fix like changing locations and langueges but nothing works for me game is unplayeble like this is there still no update to fix this issue?
Edited by robvandenaarssenb16_ESO on March 19, 2020 9:58PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are investigating reports of the language defaulting to German on Xbox One after Update 25 if your console is set to a language other than English, French, or German. Our help article has some steps you can try to help with this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • robvandenaarssenb16_ESO
    @ZOS_BillE i tryed that it doesnt work for me and it is still in german even after the maintence i cant play the game for 3 weeks now and i have eso plus subscription i really wanna play but i cant when it is in german.
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free bonus content. German Lessons.
  • robvandenaarssenb16_ESO
    Even now after the recent patch my game is still in german i also have a eso plus membership wich i couldnt use for a month because i cant play the game when its in german when is this going to be fixed?
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Free bonus content. German Lessons.

or so the Germans would have us believe
  • Madrr
    Madrr
    ✭✭
    It's still an issue...