Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Wrothgar Morkul Villiage Invisible Walls

Zenzuki
Zenzuki
✭✭✭✭✭
Posted a ticket on this and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

The Morkul Orc villiage where you collect and turn in Wrothgar dailies now has giant invisible boxes around both longhouses? There is no way to enter either building to get to the quest givers.

The invisible boxes extend all the way through the buildings to the back sides so that you can't even walk around the building at all.

This is also stopping progress on the main "King's" quest as there is a quest step turn-in at this location.

Can someone at ZOS please let us know if this is being looked into?
Can Open...
Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I too have this issue, hopefully a fix is incoming.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • DigitalCelt
    DigitalCelt
    Soul Shriven
    I've posted a bug fix through game interface AND asked for help since it affects quest completion. Glad I finally came here to see how pervasive this bug is. I'm having same issue on PS4 on NA.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's affecting me. Proximity to Morkul Stronghold was the reason was the reason I bought Forgemaster Falls. I feel like a Forgemaster Fool.
    Edited by GenjiraX on March 18, 2020 3:24AM
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems likely that records for the Western Morkul longhouse qua object has been corrupted, so that the area in which it is situated is inaccessible by character movement. Either that, or a bug in the Host, or perhaps the Game client -- one which has never been evident before -- prevents a player character from entering that area.

One of my characters (an Orc) has recently encountered the problems described in the OP. He cannot move into the area around the perimeter of the Western Morkul longhouse (or interact with NPCs in the area in front of it). He cannot even pass behind the Western longhouse, whether to reach the forge, or to continue moving into other areas North of it. He must pass it by using the path which leads North from the junction in the central area between the two longhouses, where another path leads East.

Also, the only time that he has moved into the area around the Eastern Morkul longhouse was after finishing a Quest that required him to move to the platform in from of it to complete the quest. Since then, I have not had any particular reason to attempt to enter the Eastern Morkul longhouse itself, so I don't know whether that is possible.

Of course, it has occurred to me that, perhaps, a character must have a Quest which requires, thus enables, the character to enter the Western Morkul longhouse. If so, then that would be a requirement which I have never encountered with other characters during dozens, if not hundreds, of times that they have have visited the Morkul longhouses during the past 5+ years of playing TESO?? Why now??

However, as already mentioned in the OP, a character is blocked from entering the Western Morkul longhouse during the principal main story-line Quest which does require the character to enter it. (My character has not yet reached that Quest in the principal quest-chain story-line.)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi