The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

why my game not work

nightwarrior84
nightwarrior84
Soul Shriven
what's wrong with opening the eso and going to the server map so either right from the map download screen it'll probably load for 1-1.5 minutes and then throw connection error try again in a couple of minutes and then it throws logging out my broadband is fine and machine power failure or what to do
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    Play an mmo that works.
    Options
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you use addons? if yes, try disabling those first.
    If no, update your graphic drivers, restart your pc then try again.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nightwarrior84

Could you let us know what connection error is popping up when loading?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • nightwarrior84
    nightwarrior84
    Soul Shriven
    an error has occurred please wait a few minutes and log in again
    and this will always when I try to go to the map is actually a long charging time after I have tried many times since then than I am, after a long break, re-installed the game on my computer muutoma days ago and I have not ever got into mappiin and a computer and a broadband connection is operating normally
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @nightwarrior84

Have you tried removing add-ons as suggested in the post above?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • nightwarrior84
    nightwarrior84
    Soul Shriven
    I have not yet because I have been in other of your day at work I'll do it over the weekend
    Options
  • nightwarrior84
    nightwarrior84
    Soul Shriven
    now it looks like i uninstalled and reinstalled dlct again thanks for all the advice and help
    Options
  • nightwarrior84
    nightwarrior84
    Soul Shriven
    thanks again actually it was my add to my mobile internet connection which bugged for some reason
    Options