The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to Queue any dungeon Normal/Vet Daily/specific dungeons

Blevil
Blevil
✭✭✭
Anyone else having this problem? I tried to queue up for anything but it just lets you add the check mark on the dungeon and not queue up. Tried my lv 17 toon and it does queue up but won't let you cancel the queue.
|--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem, and it's not just me. After our pre-made group of four persons got that infinite queue, we all stayed "queued" even after disbanding the group, grouping with the same people again, joining other groups, or just staying ungrouped. Neither of us could exit the queue, nor start another queue, and none of us ever got a pop from the queue, not even the person set as tank and remaining queued on their own (according to the UI). Relogging did reset the queue status to "not queued", but trying to use the group finder again made us all hit the same bug. We just gave up on doing a random dungeon today.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure is busted again. The queue timer is going and going, but it doesn't say the queue on the main player screen. Initially it does after you select random queue, but the queue notification drops off the screen when you port somewhere. All the while the timer is still ticking on and on in the activity finder screen.

[Edit to remove quoted content]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on March 17, 2020 7:18PM
  • stuart_2005b16_ESO
    stuart_2005b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This has happened to me over the last few days. My healer characters wait in queue for 30 mins+ for either a random or specific normal/vet dungeon and never pops. You then can't leave the queue. You have to relog and reset it but still doesn't work. Some of my other characters can't even select a dungeon or random one, it never confirms. It started with my warden healer, i would join for one of the daily pledges. I would queue up, I would get a notification I got a group, but only in the notification menu. Would accept, the timer at 00, but never seemed to accepted. Eventually would go ready check and stay there. You would not see the 4:icons,. After about 10 mins it would say waiting for 4 players... Would never get in dungeon, quite frustrating
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get into a dungeon at all in the past couple days. When I was doing pledges with my guildmates, we had to travel their manually because the queue wouldn't work even with 4 of us in the group.