The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Gray Host AD caught

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Psst hey. There is this awesome thing with NVIDIA called Shadowplay that is awesome at recording clips. I caught you guys. Video is uploading to YouTube now so I can send it to ZOS. Nice try. I won’t say anything else about it bc other trolls I’m sure will imitate what you were doing and I won’t get busted for naming a shaming scrubs who cheat like you.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psst hey. There is this awesome thing with NVIDIA called Shadowplay that is awesome at recording clips. I caught you guys. Video is uploading to YouTube now so I can send it to ZOS. Nice try. I won’t say anything else about it bc other trolls I’m sure will imitate what you were doing and I won’t get busted for naming a shaming scrubs who cheat like you.

so a non post with zero use
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another comment to a non post with zero effect. Have you thought maybe somebody out there didn’t know they have shadowplay bc they own an nvdiida card? Of course not.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drama Friday?

7xg.gif

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i also dont make posts claiming to catch cheats and offering no context or proof other than a post claiming i have...........so
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t owe you anything. You are not entitled to anything from me. I posted about using shadowplay. Which is free people it comes with most nvidia cards just download the software, and how I caught yet again cheaters cheating. I will submit to ZOS as I always have.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it has not produced a constructive discussion. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.