The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

How did it get this bad? (PS4)

• AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the reason why some players have a fine gameplay and don't lag, and some do

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/517130/terrible-ping-in-eu-prime-time-german-servers-at-fault
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA is so unplayable it’s actually insane. Buffs and debuffs stay at 0 seconds for literally 3-4 seconds like how tf? I play a nightblade bomber and it’s all about timing! And nothing goes off when you press them, it’s surprising that many people are still actively playing. Again this has been happening for 2 months now on PS4 before harrowstorm came out. Like great job for trying zos but god damn don’t release it if it’s busted af. What’s the point of the pts if nothing actually gets tested. Literally everyone would prefer 1 year of no new content and strictly focused on performance. Zos it’s the risk you are going to have to take if you want a sustainable franchise. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Surprisingly better performance on my end for ps4 no lag crashes etc not even long load screens cast times a lil annoying and new dlc dungeons a lil buggy but so far an improvement
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    The PS4 is having a hard time right now. I'm only a casual pve player but even while fighting some dragons or world bosses I have noticed heavy skill delays. Furthermore some players corpses are sliding over the ground for no reasons.

I'm playing on the Eu server and my internet connection is only as bad as the last five years
  • FenrisWolf1136
    FenrisWolf1136
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. After having 8 bluescreens and a kicked from server for "spam messages" in less than 2 hours, i can safely say this is more broken than last patch. On top of it, when the game is running, the whole playstation locks up when you try to open the main menu to say launch a party or view screenshots. Whats up zos?
    Programmer of FenrisBot for discord.
    The helper bot for ESO. Console Focused.
    Check out https://norsewolfgames.com/fenrisbot for more information or to add it to your discord!
  • FenrisWolf1136
    FenrisWolf1136
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. And halls of fabrications textures are broken.
    Programmer of FenrisBot for discord.
    The helper bot for ESO. Console Focused.
    Check out https://norsewolfgames.com/fenrisbot for more information or to add it to your discord!
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    There’s literally no point of even trying to pvp because skill do a quarter of the animation and stop. I tried casting channeled acceleration 8 times last night and it never went off after of few minutes passed by I tried again and something that has a 1.3 second cast time the skill was pushing 9-10 seconds imagine playing a face paced pvp game but you are stuck in an animation for 10+ Seconds that’s such a long time it’s insane you’re 100% guaranteed death.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I commented on this thread before the performance patch and now I'd have to say I feel it's been worst than ever. Nothing more annoying than delayed animation and getting stuck in block, etc.

I hope things can get smoothed out here soon, but consoles are about helpless since we cant receive quick hotfixes like our fellow PC master racers can.
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    This is probably the worst it's been in Cyro since it came to console(ps4) I don't even remember Azura's Star being this bad.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »

Damn that was crazy at the end.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    ccfeeling wrote: »

Damn that was crazy at the end.

Same thing happened once we got inside, but this time i did crash. Needless to say i didnt log back on.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want to log in and do my daily crafting writs at this point.

My Internet connection test on PS4 is great.

But the last half hour of me attempting to play this game is it thinking I have no Internet connection OR lagging out (can’t do anything once loaded in) about 1-2 minutes after getting my character in.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/9YBe919OxEA This is just a compilation video of everything I tried explaining all credit goes to the original content creator
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point I don’t think this will ever get fixed this year.
  • Great_M
    Great_M
    ✭✭
    This is getting ridiculous, even when it’s not prime time I’m crashing or constantly desyn/lag. There is no point even trying anymore
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SillyGT wrote: »
    @SillyGT
    The same thing happened to me. There is nobody around me but I hear that I am getting pounded and then I just die. The recap shows that I was getting hit by a warden and got executed by a killers blade from a nightblade. Also none of my skills or attacks register when I was trying to kill the tower npc while in this state. So its MAJOR lag.

Its gotten so bad to the point that where we are now getting killed by invisible players from something that happened god knows how many seconds ago. AMAZING.
    Edited by Kalante on March 31, 2020 12:56AM
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    After yesterday’s maintenance it was fixed skill delay just barely to the point it’s just noticeable but it’s far from completely fixed
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU has been completely unplayable 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time it has just been almost unplayable. All jokes aside though ZOS should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both PvE and PvP have become unplayable, and with their track record, I cant imagine preorders for Skyrim arent being mass refunded.
    Edited by Lowbei on April 2, 2020 7:59PM
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    We have removed and edited some posts in this thread that violated our community rules around bashing.

It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Again its back to how to it was before the Maintenance. Skill take up to 3-4 to cast and old bugs returned. Still have to break free multiple times until out of stam. :( Sprint glitched returned stuck sprinting and can’t cast anything. Just stuck sprinting until out of stam then things work again.
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also there is a god awful streak bug where you are stuck cc breaking. It’s on your character sheet for 49 thousand days and it’s stuck on buff tracker. You can’t bash, light attack, and cast skills. This is such a big problem on console because it prevents you from doing pretty much anything.
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s actually been close to 200 days of it being unplayable on console. Tonight is the worst I’ve ever seen it it wasn’t even skill delay literally nothing was working. The game thinks I’m somewhere else than I actually am. Literally went 3-5 minutes without one thing casting. I cc break 4-8 times then run out of stam instantly and die. Please look into this it’s almost been a a full year. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m at the gate right now and there’s 1-2 bars of each alliance and it still takes 6-10 seconds to cast a single skill
    Edited by SillyGT on April 13, 2020 3:51PM
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The silence is their answer.
    They honestly believe that their "improvements" are working because it looks good on Wheeler's spreadsheet.