The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yeah, this is totally fair and makes sense.

• seerevaloc
    seerevaloc
    ✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    seerevaloc wrote: »
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    seerevaloc wrote: »
    Nerf Sorcs, Nerf Plars, Nerf Necroes, Nerf Blades, Nerf everything that'd dare to kill you.

IMO stop PvP'ing dude. You're not tailored for it perhaps?
    1.5k Streak Dmg. Check your own gears/resistances & setup. Perhaps it's you taking that much dmg from it?

Eventually, I don't know PvP stuff really well. But from your death recap, I think it's safe to say `get better`.

Regards,

People that take it as seriously as you is the reason why I'm posting threads like this. 😂😂

@ZOS_GregoryV ... isn't it baiting now? He seemingly admits that he's creating such threads for nonsense and baiting people to discuss with him eventually :smile:

What's everyone so afraid of? These threads for fun are part of any gaming community, especially when there's a running joke involved. Or are you afraid of actual sorc nerfs?

I mean wow... Just wow....

I don't know what class/build you're playing. But Sorc's already lost their execution, DoTs, Streak's other morph, some sets buffing them, etc. Stamsorcs don't even have a class identity anymore, they use 1-3 skills barely from class kits. Magsorcs have suffered high costs & other bullshits like that. Consider Stamcros losing their execution, or Stamplar's nerfed Jabs, etc. how do they feel? Just because of someone like you constantly outcrying in forums with large unrealistic threads. Magsorcs don't even have class-kit spammer, they use either Force Pulse from Destro or EleWep from Psijic, they aren't using class-kit DoTs too like MagDKs or Magplars because none of them seems really worthy now thanks to your kind :smile:

What is next? Crying for Crystal Frags? Pet damage? Better we completely delete Sorcerers from this game and everyone feel more comfortable and can focus on other classes finally lol.

Just get better.

----
    PS: I'm not a Magsorc, I play Magplar.
    Edited by seerevaloc on March 2, 2020 12:33PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As the thread was created for trolling and baiting, we're going to go ahead and close it down. Please be sure to keep our Community Rules in mind when posting on our forums.

Thank you for your understanding
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.