The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant crashes in Cyro

Soul_Demon
Soul_Demon
✭✭✭✭✭
So.....constant crashes in cyro. Seen that feedback screen so many times its getting old being asked 'what I was doing' to assist in finding the problem. So, let me put them here now for you working on the fix. You crash in cyro when you: are riding, are fighting, are transiting, are rezzing, are standing doing nothing, are running addons, are NOT running ANY addons, swap weapons, change gear, or finally are thinking about how you can charge money for a game update and keep that money while the product clearly isnt playable--- but tell us to be patient while you work on it.
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me.

Yesterday I was in Cyrodiil and the session just crashed 3 Times.

I was standing there transiting to anothe location and just travelling normall.

Is this the new state of play in Cyrodiil?
    Malborn66
    PC-EU
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    <irony>
    The good thing is, these crashes remove the "in combat" bug that you have to deal with all the time. :/
    </irony>
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of my crashes seem to be related to transitus. but here are some occasional just in the field crashing while traveling.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tab targeting has also resulted in a crash
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple threads about the crashing in Cyrodiil we will be closing this thread. As posted in the known issues thread linked below, we are investigating a number of crashes that appear to be affecting Cyrodiil. You can continue discussion in the crashing thread linked below.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.