The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support is spreading false information on twitter

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
You guys better watch out who you hire to work for you.
Many people of consoles thinkin the update is today because that answer

oqv38mcw0nya.png

x7yrp0mmh4ij.png

"A'tvar where are you?"
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably the same person in support that gave me PC instructions for an issue but I'm on PS4 :/
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno If the SS above is correct then someone at Zos is posting incorrect information as U25 is only for one platform.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    idk wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno If the SS above is correct then someone at Zos is posting incorrect information as U25 is only for one platform.

Thanks, passing along this info to the appropriate teams.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that Bethesda is an entirely separate company from ZOS, I don't understand why their support would even give any information about ESO.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    Considering that Bethesda is an entirely separate company from ZOS, I don't understand why their support would even give any information about ESO.

Probably because a division in Zenimax Media with Bethesda in the title published ESO? Just a guess.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are going to close this discussion as this has been looked into and been taken care of already. Update 25 will go live for console players on March 10th. You can read the following news article here for more details about the update along with more information about the patching overhaul.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.