Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you guys offer refunds to accidentally bought membership plus?

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
Do you guys offer refunds to accidentally bought membership plus?
If someone by accident bought a membership instead of the chapter etc.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @GrizzlyBear

For help with ESO Plus purchase and billing questions please read through our FAQ linked below.

Whom should I contact about billing issues?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @GrizzlyBear

For help with ESO Plus purchase and billing questions please read through our FAQ linked below.

Please answer my question and don't avoid it.
    You're avoiding the question by leading me to read a FULL page of ToS expecting me to give up which i will not.
    So please answer me, if someone bought a membership by accident and at that second he instantly requested for a refund because it was by accident
    Is it refundable?
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    @GrizzlyBear

Pretty straight forward. Did you look at the part that says "Whom should I contact.."?

The extremely short page starts off with... "It is not possible to obtain a refund for items purchased except in accordance with any warranty offered by ZeniMax or to the extent required by local law."
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually go to the link? Because it tells you pretty clearly that there's no refunds unless due to warranty (which doesn't apply to a digital subscription) or if you have local laws that apply.

If you read through the terms clearly displayed when you made your purchase , it tells you your given immediate access and therefore it can't be refunded.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's already in Todd's lambo fund m8. Can't refund. Which is pathetic.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use the links that page has. I was able to use the Elder Scrolls Online Store link to get to Billing, Platform, ESO Plus Issue, and then the "Request Refund" option.

So clearly there's a mechanism for asking Support for an ESO Plus refund. You just have to poke around in the links until you get there and then be patient as Support works through it. Definitely don't do a chargeback, since that will get your account disabled.
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @GrizzlyBear

Please answer my question and don't avoid it.
    You're avoiding the question by leading me to read a FULL page of ToS expecting me to give up which i will not.
    So please answer me, if someone bought a membership by accident and at that second he instantly requested for a refund because it was by accident
    Is it refundable?

If you open the link, you'll find your answers.