Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't download Patch Manifest

Yubarius
Yubarius
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I have tried every step on the KB article and I ran into a few issues with it, and was ultimately unable to fix my issue. I keep getting Error 210 Unable to download PatchManifest. I went through all steps and ran into some errors:

Step 2 did nothing to fix the issue. This file path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData. did not exist on my PC but I found the ProgramData under the following path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData

Step 3 says to run the game as administrator. I am literally unable to run the launcher as admin as there is NO compatability option listed, and here is a screenshot to show it duvas36iog04.png

Step 4 - I deleted the ProgramData folder but this did nothing to resolve the issue. I reopened my launcher at it continued to say that it couldn't download the patch manifest

Step 5 - I redownloaded the correct redistributables but this did nothing to fix the issue.

Step 6 - I ran the repair and once it gets to 100% it says unable to install patch manifest and I am still unable to open the game because it is stuck at the repair option

• Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
  • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
  • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
  • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
  • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
  • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
  • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
  • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp