The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: February 14 @5PM EST–Housing Tour and Dev Interview"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
84e330a8ced051fbddc540137a81dc72.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "ESO Live: February 14 @5PM EST–Housing Tour and Dev Interview" blog article.

Check out two new homes with Systems Designer Cullen Lee and enjoy a new “Life at ZOS” interview with Writer Taylor Cyr!
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo housing. Well this one might just have to try and stay awake somehow for this!

Oh yes the stuff with the other person too. That is all good. This one is sure being a writer he or she has a very interesting desk. They always do ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping that they'll be able to give us a hint or two at what might be coming for housing this year. I hope that there's more than just new houses and furnishings this year, like some new functionality or some improvement to the housing editor.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So glad ESO Live will be a common occurrence again. Always fun and rewarding (both information and free gems). :)
    PS5 EU.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay weekly streams!
    PC/EU
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Question for the Housing Stream:

Crowns-only housing can be extremely extremely expensive. When can we expect some of the older houses to be purchasable with in-game gold or be Giftable?
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously... What is with these less than 24 hour warnings?!?!? You can't seriously be sitting around a room saying "hey lets organize people hanging late and doing a live stream tomorrow!" Can you? Are these really this impromptu?
  • Armodeniz
    Armodeniz
    @ZOS_SarahHecker has the show started or not? i cant see it on twitch. it says bethesda is offline.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Armodeniz wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker has the show started or not? i cant see it on twitch. it says bethesda is offline.

Um, You are 12 hours too early methinks. It's 10pm GMT
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was gonna ask bout weapon and armour furnishings any time soon but what’s the point, question never gets asked, and won’t get answered like so many other furnishing requests and house requests.
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm hoping that they'll be able to give us a hint or two at what might be coming for housing this year. I hope that there's more than just new houses and furnishings this year, like some new functionality or some improvement to the housing editor.

^ something hinting a direction would indeed be nice for once