The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The state on this terrible pts and why your chasing AWAY PLAYER when your goal is to get new.

phoenixkungfu
phoenixkungfu
✭✭✭✭
So this patch is about PERFORMANCE. ok so yet you still find a way to nerf a heavy attack lightning pet sorcerer build. Great here's what going to happen as you keep making these changes. The loyal players base like myself WILL MOVE ON TO ANOTHER GAME. "YOUR OFF BALANCE" change is the worst fail ever. You have made stam op and you will change it because the development has NO CLUE HOW TO BALANCE A GAME. you reward a spamable d swing so you guarantee a freebie anytime you use it. So your true goal is to NERF ME THE THE HEAVY ATTACK SORCERER BUILD. that's cool, keep it up. You wont have any loyal gamers left. keep making changes to hurt you hardcore fan base. Just remember I can file for a divorce. Maybe you only see 1 player but all the changes Sense this new development team has taken over equal 1 thing so far. A meta gameplay which doesn't equal balance in pvp. EVERY SINGLE CHANGE EQUAL A TANK META and a CLASS META. So let's wait a patch or 2 after the excuses of performs is gone. And the direction of terrible back and forth gameplay balance KEEPs taken away to play as you want for the game. And create your new Slogan of but at the cost of not being COMPETITIVE. so dont listen to your player base that has been paying the bill during hard time. It's cool, because for the first time ever playing this game I will not renew my subscription. Maybe I'm just looked at as just 1 player. Which is fine but I will just wait. I'm not quitting but I'm also not supporting and contributing to this terrible development team with my hard earn money. I guess I will just have to set back and watch the DESTRUCTION of my favorite game. I tried to be kind
a tell you about issue. but in the arrogance of having a Successful beginning you forgot the golden rule Greed can destroy us all. Hope you get lots on new players.
From a sick and tried pet sorcerer. I give up
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my man/gal, I know that you're frustrated right now, but please understand that the game right now has 6 classes, with more than 12 playstyles, and with way too many combination of gears and skills thrown into the mix. Simply "balance" the game is near impossible at this point, so some changes might seem overkill or unreasonable, but do keep in mind to look at the overall landscape of the game before jumping to any conclusion.

Personally, I'm a DK and Sorc main, so I've seen a lot of nonsense for the last 4 years playing the game. At this point, I just accept that nothing I hold dear about my setup will last, so my approach to more of adapting to the game, more than asking the game to satisfy what I think it should be.
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pr0Skygon wrote: »
    my man/gal, I know that you're frustrated right now, but please understand that the game right now has 6 classes, with more than 12 playstyles, and with way too many combination of gears and skills thrown into the mix. Simply "balance" the game is near impossible at this point, so some changes might seem overkill or unreasonable, but do keep in mind to look at the overall landscape of the game before jumping to any conclusion.

Personally, I'm a DK and Sorc main, so I've seen a lot of nonsense for the last 4 years playing the game. At this point, I just accept that nothing I hold dear about my setup will last, so my approach to more of adapting to the game, more than asking the game to satisfy what I think it should be.

There was a time I thought like this but after being over nerf to the point that everything promise to others. Is at MY EXPENSE. Broken promises at my expense like pet damage so low I have to make a build focus around skill outside my class. Focus my build on heavy attack damage instead of class pet damage. Heavy attack overload range nerf to almost unuseable. Just so nightblades can sucker punch and roll dogde away. AND MY NEW FAVORITE, this pts nerfs to off balance had a calm to fix d swing. Only to buff d swing with a guarantee stun or snare on use. Meanwhile my build of off balance lightning heavy attack. Last and only focus left is getting nerf to almost unuseable. No no I can see what going on nerf any build that some newbie new player cant just start the game and rekt with. A lightning heavyattack build requires endgame Earning. Maelstrom arena, farming trails. So that mean o no new players have to farm that. So development have to nerf these builds right away. I'm over being punished for being a good player. Nope done.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

After reviewing this thread, we have decided it best to close it due to the level of Bashing. While we can understand members of the community may get upset and want to vent their frustrations, Bashing is a violation of the rules we have in place and is defined as follows:
    Bashing and Slanderous Comments: We do not permit the bashing of individuals (including ZeniMax employees), groups, or other companies on our forums. We believe that doing so is neither constructive nor in spirit of our game and community.
    When making posts, we ask that they be kept civil, constructive, and within the guidelines of the rules that we have in place. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.