The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

can't login to my account

sluske
sluske
Been off the game for a while and when I tried to log in I got the message that I would be sent a code to log in.

no code.

I have tried everything that is suggested, and I wrote to support about that and just got a standard answer that I should try that and that (wich I just described in the mail that I HAD tried all that)

Was last friday that I tried to log in.

So I tried to change my mail on the account, but that also needs a code, wich I don't get...

so I opened another ticket trying to explain.

ticket #:200210-003016

Any help or update would be appreciated!
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    reply back to the email and be patient, submitting more tickets will not speed things up either, customer support can take awhile to get back to you, up to a week in some cases
  • sluske
    sluske
    I did reply to the mail, and from reading up a bit here I understand It could take some time.
    well I just have to play the waiting game then I guess :smile:

Thanks
  • sluske
    sluske
    So, I did get an email from support today, that pretty much just told me to try those steps that I have already tried multiple times over.

My question though... since I got an answer that I replyed to now, am I in the loop for faster comunication or will it be another 4-5 days until I hear anything?

Anyone know If I should sit and refresh my mail client, or just chill and check back in a couple of days?

:smile:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sluske

You should get another reply soon to further assist. Since the troubleshooting hasn't helped our support team may need to update your email address.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sluske
    sluske
    Hey!

I responded to the last mail that I would like them to try and update my email, hope it works!

Thanks for the heads up!
  • sluske
    sluske
    Not a word since I responded.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sluske

I've sent you a message with an update on your ticket #200210-003016.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sluske
    sluske
    Solved!

Thanks!