Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No help from Support (permabanned Account)

LadyMachan
LadyMachan
Soul Shriven
More than two years ago I sent a ticket to the support, because I got permabanned after sharing my PS4 Account.
I have no idea what that guy did and as far as I know he was also permabanned but after a few months he got his account back....
But not me?
I sent another ticket....nothing.
Not a single reply.
Great support!
Yesterday I sent another ticket again and hoped they would look into it, but nope.
I‘m getting really angry because I lost so much time and money on a game where the Support ignores people that need help.
I still don’t understand why they do unban a guy that did something bad but not the other player who does not even know what happened ?
So.... may I know why I have been banned ?
Is it possible to prove that I did nothing ?
Is it possible to get unbanned ?
After so much time waiting and asking for help... this is my last try.
Excuse me for my bad english. :/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LadyMachan

Please post your ticket number in this thread. We can check on its status to find out what is going on.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "permaban(Noun)

A permanent ban on a user.

Anyone caught cheating on our game server will receive a permaban.

permaban(Verb)

To ban (a user) permanently."

-by definition, you don't get *** back, ever.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    "permaban(Noun)

permaban(Verb)

Unless it was a mistaken ban. As I understand it OP is more than anything pissed about the lack of response. Like would it kill Support to send a reply you were permabanned for such and such, no we're not giving you your account back, have a nice day?
    Though two years between first ticket and the second? Seems a bit idk, longish?
  • LadyMachan
    LadyMachan
    Soul Shriven
    The last ticket I made: 200201-00421
  • LadyMachan
    LadyMachan
    Soul Shriven
    Warraxx wrote: »
    "permaban(Noun)

permaban(Verb)

Unless it was a mistaken ban. As I understand it OP is more than anything pissed about the lack of response. Like would it kill Support to send a reply you were permabanned for such and such, no we're not giving you your account back, have a nice day?
    Though two years between first ticket and the second? Seems a bit idk, longish?

I made a lot more tickets than just 2.
    After getting no response I stopped and started playing other games on pc.
    I wanted to check if I finally got unbanned cuz some of my old friends asked me to come back and play Eso with them.
    I really want to get my account back since I’m pretty sure I’m innocent but... yeah I still did a mistake... I should have known better.
    I never cheated on any game I played since I don’t even know how and don’t like cheating anyways.
    I’m not gonna share my account again. That’s the only thing I can think of it could have banned me.
    I’m already glad that someone answered!
  • LadyMachan
    LadyMachan
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @LadyMachan

Please post your ticket number in this thread. We can check on its status to find out what is going on.

@ZOS_BillE
    My new ticket number, which I hopewill help to find my account:
    200203-002979
  • LadyMachan
    LadyMachan
    Soul Shriven
    Tyvm! I got my account finally back!
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyMachan wrote: »
    Tyvm! I got my account finally back!

This was a good thread 👍, I'm glad it worked out, they shouldn't be so heavy with the perm bans, I know plenty of people who have been perm banned for something they didn't even do. Like the guy banned for exploiting broken IC XP gains when he honestly had no clue and was well over max cp anyhow with no reason to grind a broken xp district
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on February 11, 2020 4:02PM