The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A New Emperor System

ServerusEcru
ServerusEcru
✭✭✭
I have some amazing ideas on how to make PVP in Cyrodiil a more fun and immersive experience for the fans of the franchise. I think that it is vital to bring us back to the lore of what is happening in Cyrodiil. We need content that will not only be meaningful to the historic Alliance War we are experienced, but also a reason to commit to your faction. I have been a fan of the franchise since Morrowind TES III and one thing that intrigued me about ESO before it was launched was the possibility to take part in fighting with my unit in Cyrodiil to aid the Alliance War.

Suggestions to change

The Emperor System:

I think it is unfair to those who are leading groups and doing what they can to truly help aid the war, only to give Emperorship to someone who does not care about the war or the faction but only wants to farm AP. Why not make the Emperorship based on a list of guild leaders who are respected by their peers. This way the title is not only more deserving and meaningful but it will be selected only for real leaders who care about their faction. Whoever is the most respected in their campaign, will be on this dedicated list to get voted as Emperor/Empress. I know so many friends who have been grinding for years, since 2014 and they have not been able to achieve their dream as Emperor because they are more concerned about winning for our faction instead of individual AP farming.

A way this can work is something called Leadership points. It is only selected for the crown of each group in Cyrodiil and the group leader must be an owner of their own respective guild. If your faction is able to take the Emperor keeps and has enough leadership points a voting pool will come up and based on the guild leaders who are active online and who lead the Leadership Points board they will be chosen as the ones who can take the title of Emperor/Empress.

This is not all...I have another cool idea.

That Emperor/Empress who is chosen will now not only get the Emp buffs, but their respective liege will join them in the fray making the Emp more powerful on the battlefield. Example, if the Emp is in the Daggerfall Covenant the High King Emeric will join his group with two of his best protectors. Each faction will have their own liege. Queen Ayrenn will appear for the Aldmeri Dominion and two loyal guards to fight beside her in the fray. Jorunn the Skald-King will arrive for the Ebonheart Pact faction along with two trusted guards to fight beside the Emperor/Empress. The liege will not leave the Emp's group until the keeps are lost on the battlefield and your Emp power is disbanded. You will still get to keep the title Former Emp.

What are your thoughts?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
"Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
NA/PC/ Order of the Candle
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I'm reading this right, only guild leaders leading a group can become Emperor?
    "Best" healer PC/NA
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So guild leaders can sell their "vote" for emp instead of selling "farm" opportunities.
    Options
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be great! I know some leaders on DC who are leading multiple groups in Discord, pushing objectives and farming AP at the same time. They care about the map and log in daily to fight for it. If they didn't, DC would be at 2 bars in prime time. I say we vote for them!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would truly hate it if they would change it to this.
    I do agree that they could change up how you get emp. Right now it's just a race of who can play the longest and farm most effectively. But I would not want it to be that only guild leaders could get it, do you honestly believe that the they are the only ones that put in effort for their campaign?

In my experience officers and guildies who often takes the crown have been equally important and sometimes even more so than the guild leader.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on February 1, 2020 6:37AM
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, the current way it plays is for bombers to do worthless things, like bombing flags/keep doors after the keep's been taken, so a lot of the time the persons at the top of the leaderboard are just dead weight on their faction.
    Options
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emperor should be removed, it is Just a straight buff to the alliance with the most players online and how quickly and hard they , which just kills PvP. If anything it should work in reverse and encourage players on the least populated faction that is gated to get on an create some sort of resistance. It is like COD giving kill streaks to the best performing player, except in cod teams are even not a 20 man emp group playing zerg v keep and swarming solos lol.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If those who are leading groups are doing a good job they should be getting good AP. If they are not then the first question they should ask themselves is why because they are the ones leading.

So I stand against the idea of leadership points to begin with and certainly think it is just a bad idea to limit emperor to such a small group of people. Mostly because the idea ignores most of the player base active in Cyrodiil but it also ignores those who lead groups and do well with that but do not lead a guild. Every aspect seems ill thought.

Options
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have some amazing ideas on how to make PVP in Cyrodiil a more fun and immersive experience for the fans of the franchise. I think that it is vital to bring us back to the lore of what is happening in Cyrodiil. We need content that will not only be meaningful to the historic Alliance War we are experienced, but also a reason to commit to your faction. I have been a fan of the franchise since Morrowind TES III and one thing that intrigued me about ESO before it was launched was the possibility to take part in fighting with my unit in Cyrodiil to aid the Alliance War.

Suggestions to change

The Emperor System:

I think it is unfair to those who are leading groups and doing what they can to truly help aid the war, only to give Emperorship to someone who does not care about the war or the faction but only wants to farm AP. Why not make the Emperorship based on a list of guild leaders who are respected by their peers. This way the title is not only more deserving and meaningful but it will be selected only for real leaders who care about their faction. Whoever is the most respected in their campaign, will be on this dedicated list to get voted as Emperor/Empress. I know so many friends who have been grinding for years, since 2014 and they have not been able to achieve their dream as Emperor because they are more concerned about winning for our faction instead of individual AP farming.

A way this can work is something called Leadership points. It is only selected for the crown of each group in Cyrodiil and the group leader must be an owner of their own respective guild. If your faction is able to take the Emperor keeps and has enough leadership points a voting pool will come up and based on the guild leaders who are active online and who lead the Leadership Points board they will be chosen as the ones who can take the title of Emperor/Empress.

That Emperor/Empress who is chosen will now not only get the Emp buffs, but their respective liege will join them in the fray making the Emp more powerful on the battlefield. Example, if the Emp is in the Daggerfall Covenant the High King Emeric will join his group with two of his best protectors. Each faction will have their own liege. Queen Ayrenn will appear for the Aldmeri Dominion and two loyal guards to fight beside her in the fray. Jorunn the Skald-King will arrive for the Ebonheart Pact faction along with two trusted guards to fight beside the Emperor/Empress. The liege will not leave the Emp's group until the keeps are lost on the battlefield and your Emp power is disbanded. You will still get to keep the title Former Emp.

What are your thoughts?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

So much no.
    Options
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree that they could change up how you get emp. Right now it's just a race of who can play the longest and farm most effectively. But I would not want it to be that only guild leaders could get it, do you honestly believe that the they are the only ones that put in effort for their campaign?

In my experience officers and guildies who often takes the crown have been equally important and sometimes even more so than the guild leader.

Well it is not about solely just rewarding players for their efforts, but it is also about building guild communities that are authentic and truly supportive of their faction and PvP Leadership. Everyone has an opportunity to be a leader but not everyone is a leader. Maybe Zos could introduce Officer positions in group mechanics like a co-crown, kind of like in SWTOR. Then this would give the Officer an opportunity to run for Emp, if said mechanics were indeed implemented. But I think it should be exclusive just like a royal crown in modern and ancient society. Not everyone is fit for it; thus it does not mean that their efforts are less. It is the guild that makes the crown succeed; the gas that keeps the motor running, the heart that keeps the horse trotting. As for the Empress/Emperor: He/She is just the mind of the music that is wondrously orchestrated in the fray.

Thank you for your thoughtful comment.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Edited by ServerusEcru on February 1, 2020 8:09PM
    "Train your opponent to make the wrong response." — The Book of Circles, By Loredas Maxims
    Options
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it is not about solely just rewarding players for their efforts, but it is also about building guild communities that are authentic and truly supportive of their faction and PvP Leadership. Everyone has an opportunity to be a leader but not everyone is a leader. Maybe Zos could introduce Officer positions in group mechanics like a co-crown, kind of like in SWTOR. Then this would give the Officer an opportunity to run for Emp, if said mechanics were indeed implemented. But I think it should be inclusive just like a royal crown in modern and ancient society. Not everyone is fit for it; thus it does not mean that their efforts are less. It is the guild that makes the crown succeed; the gas that keeps the motor running, the heart that keeps the horse trotting. As for the Empress/Emperor: He/She is just the mind of the music that is wondrously orchestrated in the fray.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

But do everyone really have the opportunity to be a leader? At least on ps4 EU the big guilds are pretty much decided and the smaller new guilds don't have a chance to get the same amount of people (let's be honest 95% will vote for their gm or who their gm/officers say the guildies should vote for).
    This basically makes it impossible for anyone except are a handful of people to become emperor on ps4 EU

Smaller guilds will never be able to get emp unless they buy votes from other guilds and the only emperors will forever be one of these gms.

I understand lore wise why this would be cool, but it would never work with human nature and mmos. Instead including you would be excluding 99,99% of the pvp community. This isn't a single player rpg where characters in the world can be designed without flaws or selfishness.

These gms aren't "royal saints" that are the chosen few, these are nerds that have pvp longer than most other of other nerds and therefore have the oldest guilds or know the most people. You can't design a mmo around archaic notions of royalty.
    Edited by Freakin_Hytte on February 1, 2020 6:10PM
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just no. This would lead to emperor just becoming a popularity contest with no chance for others. Not to mention the vote selling that others have already point out would surely take place. I'm not a fan of the current system but at least everyone has a relatively fair shot at getting emp and that is as it should be. No one should feel excluded from being able to obtain an achievement just cause they don't run a large guild or roll with a certain group of players.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Emperor is an exploitable popularity contest, one which is even more ripe for emp trading and selling? That sounds awful.
    Options
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts have been removed due to being off topic and for violating our rules on baiting/trolling.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭

Well it is not about solely just rewarding players for their efforts, but it is also about building guild communities that are authentic and truly supportive of their faction and PvP Leadership. Everyone has an opportunity to be a leader but not everyone is a leader. Maybe Zos could introduce Officer positions in group mechanics like a co-crown, kind of like in SWTOR. Then this would give the Officer an opportunity to run for Emp, if said mechanics were indeed implemented. But I think it should be inclusive just like a royal crown in modern and ancient society. Not everyone is fit for it; thus it does not mean that their efforts are less. It is the guild that makes the crown succeed; the gas that keeps the motor running, the heart that keeps the horse trotting. As for the Empress/Emperor: He/She is just the mind of the music that is wondrously orchestrated in the fray.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

But do everyone really have the opportunity to be a leader? At least on ps4 EU the big guilds are pretty much decided and the smaller new guilds don't have a chance to get the same amount of people (let's be honest 95% will vote for their gm or who their gm/officers say the guildies should vote for).
    This basically makes it impossible for anyone except are a handful of people to become emperor on ps4 EU

Smaller guilds will never be able to get emp unless they buy votes from other guilds and the only emperors will forever be one of these gms.

I understand lore wise why this would be cool, but it would never work with human nature and mmos. Instead including you would be excluding 99,99% of the pvp community. This isn't a single player rpg where characters in the world can be designed without flaws or selfishness.

These gms aren't "royal saints" that are the chosen few, these are nerds that have pvp longer than most other of other nerds and therefore have the oldest guilds or know the most people. You can't design a mmo around archaic notions of royalty.

The way I discussed Leadership points, it wont be like AP, that is grind based, but more about your skills on the battlefield. If a small guild is good and they can take keeps, kill players and win the faction points, their Guild Leader could easily rise in the ranks. It is based on winning and there are some small groups currently on PC that can wipe a zerg; something to consider about my idea. Any kid can farm AP, but it will take a real Leader that knows what he/she is doing to gain Leadership Points. He/She must have a balanced group that can coordinate proper raids and understand sync and the PvP mechanics; whilst making their group strong.

Also think about what you are saying, you say my idea will exclude 99% of the community, well that number is already excluded, because 99% will never get enough AP to qualify to be an Emp, in its current state--something also to consider. Keep in mind, there are other smaller scale servers for guilds who don't want CP. I am confident Zos could make this work. With my idea, it will inspire players to be leaders. If you want to be an Emp, be one and have the mind to lead your guild and lead your faction to victory. It is an idea to reward PvPers and those who appreciate leading raids; something that I think Zos should highly consider.

Thanks for your comment.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That what is basicly happening on dead campaigns. To trade the emperor has been a subject of much debate and was one of the reasons why the whole system was reworked years ago. At least, on a populous campaign you would have to dedicate your time to get the emperorship. If someone has time and dedication to get one so that should be rewarded. Not let it to be decided by some others.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

The way I discussed Leadership points, it wont be like AP, that is grind based, but more about your skills on the battlefield. If a small guild is good and they can take keeps, kill players and win the faction points, their Guild Leader could easily rise in the ranks. It is based on winning and there are some small groups currently on PC that can wipe a zerg; something to consider about my idea. Any kid can farm AP, but it will take a real Leader that knows what he/she is doing to gain Leadership Points. He/She must have a balanced group that can coordinate proper raids and understand sync and the PvP mechanics; whilst making their group strong.

Also think about what you are saying, you say my idea will exclude 99% of the community, well that number is already excluded, because 99% will never get enough AP to qualify to be an Emp, in its current state--something also to consider. Keep in mind, there are other smaller scale servers for guilds who don't want CP. I am confident Zos could make this work. With my idea, it will inspire players to be leaders. If you want to be an Emp, be one and have the mind to lead your guild and lead your faction to victory. It is an idea to reward PvPers and those who appreciate leading raids; something that I think Zos should highly consider.

Thanks for your comment.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

No people are not excluded right now, right now it's a long grind and I agree that the system is old and flawed and should be looked over, but right now everyone at least have the chance to become emp. But 99% don't think it's worth getting it because of the grind, but everyone can become emperor. With your idea it will be total exclusion, because 99% will not even have the option to become emp.
    And that is never how things should work in a mmo imo.

The second problem with your idea is the voting, it seems like you believe that every person in cyrodiil will vote fair and without bias, that will never happen. The big guilds will always be the dominant ones, sure small groups can do a lot, but they are not the ones who makes an emp. It's the organized large groups that conquers the map and therefore the big guilds will most likely always be on that list. Their guildies will to 95% vote for their own guild or a guild the gm tells you to vote for.
    Hence opening up for a monopoly on the emp title for the big guilds.

Should we change the system yes, I like your idea about getting points for things that helps your campaign, but locking it away for gms? Hell no, total exclusion should never be in a mmo. And letting people vote for whom to choose? No because that will open up for buying votes and will only give power to the big guilds, since they will basically decide who becomes emp.
    Options
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Thanks for your comment.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

No people are not excluded right now, right now it's a long grind and I agree that the system is old and flawed and should be looked over, but right now everyone at least have the chance to become emp. But 99% don't think it's worth getting it because of the grind, but everyone can become emperor. With your idea it will be total exclusion, because 99% will not even have the option to become emp.

The second problem with your idea is the voting, it seems like you believe that every person in cyrodiil will vote fair and without bias, that will never happen. The big guilds will always be the dominant ones, sure small groups can do a lot, but they are not the ones who makes an emp. It's the organized large groups that conquers the map and therefore the big guilds will most likely always be on that list. Their guildies will to 95% vote for their own guild or a guild the gm tells you to vote for.

Should we change the system yes, I like your idea about getting points for things that helps your campaign, but locking it away for gms? Hell no, total exclusion should never be in a mmo. And letting people vote for whom to choose? No because that will open up for buying votes and will only give power to the big guilds, since they will basically decide who becomes emp.

Its not truly exclusive. The current grind, AP system, puts people off from becoming Emp (and unless you have help its impossible now in 30 Day CP), but anyone can create a guild. It is open for 100% and its free. If anyone wanted to start a guild and be a leader they can be; in a sense this makes it inclusive. You just have to put in the work recruiting players, like current players put in the work grinding AP.

To your next point, about the voting system it can be regulated to top 3. And to stop people from staying on top and selling their Emp status each guild can only qualify once a campaign and when they are dethroned, they can not run again until the next campaign. So all the big guilds will eventually have to let the smaller guilds eat too and this way you have fair continuity through the faction.

Thanks for your comments.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by ServerusEcru on February 3, 2020 5:23PM
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Thanks for your comment.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Its not truly exclusive. The current grind, AP system, puts people off from becoming Emp (and unless you have help its impossible now in 30 Day CP), but anyone can create a guild. It is open for 100% and its free. If anyone wanted to start a guild and be a leader they can be; in a sense this makes it inclusive. You just have to put in the work recruiting like players put in the work grinding AP currently.

By your own words your idea would make Emperor exclusive to guild leadership. The idea literally places those who follow leaders as nothing more than peasants not worthy of anything other than to serve others. To suggest anyone can create a guild is meaningless as it is still exclusive only to those who lead a guild.

By restricting emperorship to only guild leadership it becomes the definitions of exclusivity.
    Options
  • ServerusEcru
    ServerusEcru
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    By your own words your idea would make Emperor exclusive to guild leadership. The idea literally places those who follow leaders as nothing more than peasants not worthy of anything other than to serve others. To suggest anyone can create a guild is meaningless as it is still exclusive only to those who lead a guild. By restricting emperorship to only guild leadership it becomes the definitions of exclusivity.

I think you may have misunderstood my entire concept. There will still be an AP system for all players to get so they will be able to achieve Alliance ranks and buy things, thus Leadership points will be the new transition; a point system exclusively for Guild Leaders, who are worthy to have these points--Emperorship which is a Leadership title will now be drawn from that concept.

As for calling the guild peasants and unworthy, that is subjective. I will call them, Knights and Warriors who support their Kings and Queens. And with a good Leader, everyone benefits.

There will also be an Officer system in the guild, so if the Leaders are not able to play or busy with other things, the Officers can hold in their place (by Guild vote) as a Marquis, who can still qualify to run for Emp of that guild. The number of Officers can be unlimited, so each player will still have a chance to run if they are respected enough by their community. This makes it more inclusive, for anyone who has the talents to truly lead. Albeit, this new Emp system will not be for a solo-shy type person who likes to be by themselves, but a true leader who knows how to communicate, inspire, coordinate and run raid groups proficiently in Cyrodiil. Something to consider.

Thank you for your response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vote Helga.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    By your own words your idea would make Emperor exclusive to guild leadership. The idea literally places those who follow leaders as nothing more than peasants not worthy of anything other than to serve others. To suggest anyone can create a guild is meaningless as it is still exclusive only to those who lead a guild. By restricting emperorship to only guild leadership it becomes the definitions of exclusivity.

I think you may have misunderstood my entire concept. There will still be an AP system for all players to get so they will be able to achieve Alliance ranks and buy things, thus Leadership points will be the new transition; a point system exclusively for Guild Leaders, who are worthy to have these points--Emperorship which is a Leadership title will now be drawn from that concept.

As for calling the guild peasants and unworthy, that is subjective. I will call them, Knights and Warriors who support their Kings and Queens. And with a good Leader, everyone benefits.

There will also be an Officer system in the guild, so if the Leaders are not able to play or busy with other things, the Officers can hold in their place (by Guild vote) as a Marquis, who can still qualify to run for Emp of that guild. The number of Officers can be unlimited, so each player will still have a chance to run if they are respected enough by their community. This makes it more inclusive, for anyone who has the talents to truly lead. Albeit, this new Emp system will not be for a solo-shy type person who likes to be by themselves, but a true leader who knows how to communicate, inspire, coordinate and run raid groups proficiently in Cyrodiil. Something to consider.

Thank you for your response.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler

Not at all. I understand exactly what you are suggesting and I have been clear about it. You want Emperorship to be exclusive to guild leadership and no one else has a shot at it.

You have made that extremely clear.

In other words, the players that put in the most time in Cyrodiil fighting for their alliance, hence earning alliance points, are mere peasants serving those all knowing and amazing and enlightened guild leadership. That is exactly what you are saying. I can only imagine this idea being presented by someone who is not active in Cyrodiil enough to get near the top of the leaderboards. That is what this really sounds like.
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with this suggestion.
    It will turn the emperor achievement into a popularity contest and negate the hard work and dedication it takes to get it.

As it is now, not only do you have to work hard to earn the AP, but you also must earn the respect of the faction by being out there on the map interacting with the players and getting them to support you.
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Hyporis
    Hyporis
    ✭✭
    Why not just selling Emperor in Crown Shop?
    For the actual gameplay the Emperor is irrelevant anyway. Within the main campaignthe emperor slots are either sold, or do require asscrawling and toelicking to some extent.
    Options
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with the concept of guild leaders or voting as a way to get emperor. Simply to exclusive. However to try and support the OP concept of those that contribute most to their faction getting rewarded (Emperor) we players could brain storm ways of extra reward/recognition for players that do contribute most to things like keep taking/defense, scrolls etc. Nothing pops to mind at the moment but there are plenty of smarter players in these forums.
    Options
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there should be a new quest instead that resets every week, the first to kill 1.ooo players and take 30 keeps, becomes emperor for the next week
    Options
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about ZoS just simply monitor the PvP leaderboards and start swinging the ban hammer at the obvious boosters...

Also, a big NO to a popularity vote for emperor, that’s absurd and even more exploitable was then the current system.

And for Lieges.... cmon man ZoS is removing stuff to make the server playable, adding a constant battle companion NPC in Cyrodil would not only be a feat in coding, it would also be extremely bugged. How do you think the liege would track or attack? Ever used pets in high latency?
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on February 7, 2020 4:00PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
    Options
  • KINGOFTHESKULLS

Suggestions to change

The Emperor System:

What are your thoughts?

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

It's a great idea and would be better with some tweaking , i'm sick of all those who just farm AP , are trash emps and don't care the slightest about the map.
    I shall tie your mortal limbs
    I shall invade your thoughts
    I shall belittle your aspiration
    I shall obliterate your hope
    I shall break your will
    I shall devour your flesh
    As you perish I shall live
    Sunder And Keening Officer
    Rage Outta Resdayn
    Black Flag Leader
    Lords of the Shaft
    Former Empress