The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why I love ESO's PVP! :)

MashmalloMan
MashmalloMan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
[snip]
d6yVptg.png
I always play solo.

Edit to remove picture due to foul language.
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on January 30, 2020 6:24PM
PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else want to add some salt?
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its unreadable
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mague wrote: »
    its unreadable

Had to open in new tab, edited for ya anyway.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, got similar yesterday when some guys tried to Xv1 focus me but I kited away each time (because they didn't have nor damage nor gap closers), so he wrote something like: "don't PVP. Heal! Run!" and blocked me.
    And that continued for good half-hour :D
    I can understand his frustration, but if you whisper and block immediately after that... idk, this is best salt on the market
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, got similar yesterday when some guys tried to Xv1 focus me but I kited away each time (because they didn't have nor damage nor gap closers), so he wrote something like: "don't PVP. Heal! Run!" and blocked me.
    And that continued for good half-hour :D
    I can understand his frustration, but if you whisper and block immediately after that... idk, this is best salt on the market

Thats some good quality salt. Thank you for sharing. :D
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone told me that I was ganking. In BGs. In the middle of the enemy team. And block me after that.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The salty tells I usually get revolve around playing in a premade, even though I almost always solo queue. One guy raged and I told him I was solo and he calmed down, but most people when they start raging don’t stop.

Too many people wrap their egos in how they perform in the game.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had someone, who was inside a keep we were trying to defend, whine at me for being a "thristy ****" because I attacked him.
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use my standard reply “LoL”

The salty potatoes aka french fries are not worth much effort....if any

Luckily the main PvP community is low-key and fun to be around.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    The salty tells I usually get revolve around playing in a premade, even though I almost always solo queue. One guy raged and I told him I was solo and he calmed down, but most people when they start raging don’t stop.

Too many people wrap their egos in how they perform in the game.

Yeah I've had a couple people that I managed to calm down, because I'm excited to try BG's without premades too. Your group is luck of the draw and a healer can be worth 2 damage dealers. In this particular instance, they must of had their game set to not accept whispers because nothing would send to them. I tried grouping with them, they declined and then blocked me lol.
    I had someone, who was inside a keep we were trying to defend, whine at me for being a "thristy ****" because I attacked him.

I got this type of message yesterday too. He said I was "thirsty AF" after I got the last kill on him and I said "lol, you played well. I had to give up on you sometimes." because he was very good at breaking line of sight and none of my attacks would connect, I'd straight up just walk away when he reached full health. He said something about animation cancelling too, but IDK what he meant. All I do is light attack weave, I'm not block cancelling or bashing which actually requires effort. (BGs) Then he started saying "we would of won if we had a healer and our templar wasn't crap". Alright lol.
    Just use my standard reply “LoL”

The salty potatoes aka french fries are not worth much effort....if any

Luckily the main PvP community is low-key and fun to be around.

I usually try to reason with them, but there is a ton of people who just have whispers declined so they can send whatever they want, with no reply back or block you the moment they send a message. :D
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know he is salty and all, but gotta admit if the enemy team has 2 magdens it's a pain, 100% snare uptime and they survive even 4vs1 focus even tho it's no cp. Basically who has magdens in their team wins, this is what bgs is right now. Plus some of them are not simply tanky healers, they even pull out over 10k northern storm.
    Hope next patch won't be this lame tank meta
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I once played with my guild of around 10 people. While sieging, a magNB tried to gank me. I spotted him and attacked, and of course my guildies helped. He died and called me a zerg surfer.
    (It's a team game yo)

This was 10 months ago though
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

After a little light cleaning, we would like to remind everyone that all posts (even pictures/screenshots) should be kept within the guidelines of the rules we have in place. This includes language as well.
    Cursing and Profanity: Purposefully circumventing our forum profanity filter or otherwise cursing or using profanity is not permitted on our forums. Our forums have a profanity filter in place for the purpose of keeping profanity off our forums — please help us keep the ESO community constructive and profanity-free by respecting that filter.
    In cases where players are unruly and negative, instead of posting screenshots, we strongly suggest using the 'Report' function in game. This will let our support staff know and they will investigate and take the appropriate steps needed. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on January 30, 2020 6:47PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The sheer gall, defending your keep.

My favorites are the solo players (typically 1VX or ganker types) that kill/try to kill someone at the back of our group and then complain about being zerged down.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got "thirsty situation" too :D I was moving from Ash to Nikel when I saw guy at siege from my alliance. In few moments he was attacked by somebody. My natural reaction was to interfere... "ganker" immediately stopped fighting at sight of me and started running... fast. We chased him a bit and I withdrew and went to stealth... guess what, attacker immediately turned around and attacked my ally. I returned and chase continued. At some point he used invis pot. What I heard after that... full list -> zergling, disgusting, thirsty and what's most important - i broke 1v1 and all this is recorded for vod. After I proposed 1v1 to ganker I was immediately blocked.
    I specially asked my ally after that if it was 1v1, he said no he was just attacked. Well, now I'm hoping to see that chase on video, so I can continue dialog with that youtuber :) btw his nickname was beginning from Salt :D
    xhLIzmc.jpg

• Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

The sheer gall, defending your keep.

My favorites are the solo players (typically 1VX or ganker types) that kill/try to kill someone at the back of our group and then complain about being zerged down.

From a similar vein, I had an EP get mad at me because I couldn't find him. Kept calling me dumb along with a bunch of slurs. The whole time he failed to grasp I was luring him closer to where I wanted him. Gap closed right into me and killed him almost immediately because I was using stealth detection pots and he couldn't get away. Never seen anyone log off so fast in my whole ESO life.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got "thirsty situation" too :D I was moving from Ash to Nikel when I saw guy at siege from my alliance. In few moments he was attacked by somebody. My natural reaction was to interfere... "ganker" immediately stopped fighting at sight of me and started running... fast. We chased him a bit and I withdrew and went to stealth... guess what, attacker immediately turned around and attacked my ally. I returned and chase continued. At some point he used invis pot. What I heard after that... full list -> zergling, disgusting, thirsty and what's most important - i broke 1v1 and all this is recorded for vod. After I proposed 1v1 to ganker I was immediately blocked.
    I specially asked my ally after that if it was 1v1, he said no he was just attacked. Well, now I'm hoping to see that chase on video, so I can continue dialog with that youtuber :) btw his nickname was beginning from Salt :D
    xhLIzmc.jpg

One week passed... another alliance, another campaign, another toon... he/she still can't forget/forgive me despite putting me on ignore list :heart:
    4uSES0h.jpg
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

xhLIzmc.jpg

One week passed... another alliance, another campaign, another toon... he/she still can't forget/forgive me despite putting me on ignore list :heart:
    4uSES0h.jpg
    I play BG a lot and I made an enemy with some tank that ended up trash talking me after a match with his settings on to not accept whispers, because of course. People love to dish it out without having to worry about taking it..online.

Anyway, I saw them kill one of my pug team mates and then stood there for a while teabagging them, so I managed to kill them and rightfully so, I tea-bagged them right back. After that, anytime I noticed I was fighting them for 10seconds solo without their health budging I would just move on because I clearly didn't have the damage or time to deal with a tank build that managed only 200k dmg/healing at the end of the match.

We ended up winning, next thing I know I have 6-9 long and constant berating whispers about how sweaty I am, how crap my build is, how I was afraid to fight him and just ran away, how I'm a noob for using crown TRI pots and how I spam aoes to get more assists to increase my score. To be fair, he probably saw me trying out caltrops because I was curious.

So, I ignored them and reported them.

I was stumbling across Minion for different add-ons and I found a cool ignore add-on that puts a mark on your cursor when you're looking at people on you're ignore list. I normally don't remember names, but now, I constantly see my cursor light up when I'm playing and I'll be honest, winning a match against them makes the match 100% better.

I really don't tea-bag or message people personally unless I'm curious about their build, but this guy.. I'll throw in a little tea-bag for fun if I ever kill them. They apparently love doing this to people because now that I'm aware of when I'm playing with them, I've seen them tea-bag random people too.

The whole thing is quite funny to me.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xhLIzmc.jpg

4uSES0h.jpg

The whole thing is quite funny to me.

Yeah, I don't understand why people take it all so seriously. It's fine to whisper or even t-bag a little, I always perceive this like an acknowledgment that I managed to p**s off that player, which is good imo. This means he is not bored, you are not bored, and there is nothing worse then to be bored in computer game.