The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Random log out

NightAngel690
NightAngel690
✭✭✭
There seems to be some sort of issue where you are logged out and sent back to the character selection screen. There’s no error code or anything it just randomly logs you out. PS4 Na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NightAngel690

To help with the disconnections you've started experiencing, there are a few things you can try on your end to help with your connection.
    • Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure there is no maintenance on the PlayStation Network.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MartinKrpan
    I have the similar problem, but with PC, EU, Steam. Yesterday was OK.
  • behrwulf1066
    behrwulf1066
    Soul Shriven
    I have this same problem, but on Xbox one. It keeps saying that I'm spamming messages, I'm not in any guilds or talking to anyone.
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @NightAngel690

To help with the disconnections you've started experiencing, there are a few things you can try on your end to help with your connection.
    • Turn off the router for 10 minutes and restart the console.
    • Make sure there is no maintenance on the PlayStation Network.
    • Make sure the most recent system and game updates are installed.
    • If using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection to the router.

It’s not just me...an entire server was logged out of one of the temporary campaigns
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have this same problem, but on Xbox one. It keeps saying that I'm spamming messages, I'm not in any guilds or talking to anyone.

could be server lag, if your trying to do something and it appears it didnt happen and keep trying by the time the server catches up it registers all inputs at once
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting that also. I can't even finish a battleground so I can get today's daily
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you continue to experience random logouts or disconnections, you should open a ticket with customer support if the troubleshooting above hasn't helped.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post