The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Anyone else experiencing serious lag, loading and login issues aswell as world textures missing ?

Recent
Recent
✭✭✭✭✭
Since last night's patch my game is unplayable, hence why im on the forums. Please help zos everything was running smoothly yesterday. 😣😣😣
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Recent

Is this happening in every zone?

Are you getting any specific error messages?

If you've not done so, the first thing you should do is run a repair through the launcher as it can help with texture loading issues in game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rinthetharmo
    Rinthetharmo
    ✭✭✭
    YES me also since that 4 hour long patch earlier this week. I now get horrible lag in game after a bit, and absolutely cant have any browsers or streams open at the same time either its its unplayable. I never have any issues at all so far and can run multiple streams mlovies etc while playing at the same time without any problems. It happened after that patch and does it every day now all the time and affects my whole pc as well. I have plenty or ram and memory left so tahts not the problem, so what the eck did u add in that patch? :( PC EU for me