The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Yes eso finally has finally heard me. Great change on off balance. Now increase range of overload ha

phoenixkungfu
phoenixkungfu
✭✭✭✭
Finally finally The heisman stiff arm to off balance being purge. Heavy attack builds might have a chance. NOW STOP THE ABILITIE TO REMOVE A HEAVY ATTACK WITH A PURGE OR CLEANSE. purge or cleanse should never remove a heavy attack channel. If this change is not Implemented then the same effect pretty much apply as purge removal of off balance.
Thank you for listening.
Edited by phoenixkungfu on January 27, 2020 10:44PM
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you Delparis?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You won, now enjoy playing on ghost town.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »
    Are you Delparis?

The timing and disappearance of Delparis is too convenient...
    • Notably speaks English as a second language, check.
    • Posts topics and comments that almost always conflict with most forum goers opinions, as if to cause an uproar, check.
    • Definite and undeniable bias for their class and playstyle, check.

giphy.gif
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree about purging heavy attack channels, that's super stupid, probably a long-standing bug. Radiant Destruction probably shouldn't be purge-able either, but it is.
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »
    Are you Delparis?

The timing and disappearance of Delparis is too convenient...
    • Notably speaks English as a second language, check.
    • Posts topics and comments that almost always conflict with most forum goers opinions, as if to cause an uproar, check.
    • Definite and undeniable bias for their class and playstyle, check.

giphy.gif

you forgot about the reference of sorc skills and the class as a whole, deplaris did that alot
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp whiners: OMGZ FIX A !!!!1111
    ZOS: *fixes stuff*
    PvP whiners: OMIGAD NOW FIX B!!!!11111111

I don't even...
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well since ZOS never listens to me, I will try this strategy

I AM RAISIN
    AND
    I HAVE FARTED
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well he has his view points on things but its best not to respond if your not interested in contributing to them because well it could be anyone. We don't know for one hundred percent if its the other person. He might not be someone many can agree with but well everyone has different view points so might as well debate and be constructive about your answers as to why you think hes wrong and explain it in a constructive manner.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 28, 2020 11:28AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't. It's AoE that can be paused on demand, can't be interrupted (anymore) with potential duration exceeding any other ults in the game and doesn't deplete ult all at once.
    Don't be potato and use the excellent mobility tools sorc has. Overload is fine as it is.
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shine on you crazy diamond.
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A Pink Floyd reference in a phoenixkungfu thread? Now I have truly seen everything. Thank you sir or madam, you made my day! Welcome to the Machine, have a Cigar!
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s a delparis ?
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

A Pink Floyd reference in a phoenixkungfu thread? Now I have truly seen everything. Thank you sir or madam, you made my day! Welcome to the Machine, have a Cigar!

worse than that... comparing PKF with Syd Barrett goes beyond my understanding

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

:D I don't think it was meant as a comparison (or I sure hope it wasn't). Also, technically Shine on You Crazy Diamond came out at a time where Syd wasn't part of Floyd anymore, but... well, that doesn't make it better, I suppose.

I love "PKF", though. Don't know why, but that gave me a good laugh.

Edit: Just realised you mean that the song is about Syd Barrett. Well, yeah, in that case I would have to agree with you, that is not a comparison to be made.
    Edited by CassandraGemini on January 28, 2020 3:07PM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

:D I don't think it was meant as a comparison (or I sure hope it wasn't). Also, technically Shine on You Crazy Diamond came out at a time where Syd wasn't part of Floyd anymore, but... well, that doesn't make it better, I suppose.

Edit: Just realised you mean that the song is about Syd Barrett. Well, yeah, in that case I would have to agree with you, that is not a comparison to be made.

xDDD

Yup, the song was dedicated to Syd (Shine on You crazy Diamond)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xDDD

Wow, I never knew that. I mean, I knew Roger Waters dedicated the song to him, but this bit - that he even wove his name in there - is new to me.

(I guess this conversation is derailing the thread, though, so I'll leave it at that, but thanks for sharing, very cool!)

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

xDDD

Wow, I never knew that. I mean, I knew Roger Waters dedicated the song to him, but this bit - that he even wove his name in there - is new to me.

(I guess this conversation is derailing the thread, though, so I'll leave it at that, but thanks for sharing, very cool!)

Too much Floyd for this thread xD

regarding PKF suggestion and consider the cost of purging HA.... I will allow them to remove the dmg, but not the resources returned for the HA (I guess he refers only to lit and healing staves... IDK how you could remove a HA on a flame or ice staff), since most HA in PvP are done for resource management and not for raw dmg (except some few builds which are completely nerfed today)

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s a delparis ?

OP's previous forum username, many suspect.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing missing from this post is the "it's been 84 years" movie cut. I laughed my tail off on this one.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to to fall baiting for anymore. I work hard on given a different point of view. I do not Appreciate and find it offense being called which ever delparis is. Its not me. For now on I will only reply to on topic stuff. And report anything unrelated to the topic. So stop please
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why my post got deleted seeing how all these delparis posts are still here I mean wtf?

Phoenix mentioned his scorecard how he finally got 1 that the devs listened to. Phoenix also asked for a nerf to leap which none the less has been nerfed on pts too correct? So I followed with will you l2block it now that it's been nerfed and is slower!?
    Did i have to spell it out that with the cast time on leap he now technically has 2 not one.

People need not get butt hurt so easy
    Smh trigger happy mods!
    Edited by jadarock on January 28, 2020 9:07PM