The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC EU Can't log in. ERRORS 108, 200, 301 and 304, along with INFINITE loading screens and logouts.

Immortalmighty
So the title sums it up. As soon as event began I have been experiencing this ***. It all began with random logouts while playing dungeons until I decided to play later that day and this is when I started having problems with connecting to the servers. So whenever I try to log in I receive one of the mentioned ERRORS. After trying for like 10 times I can successfully log into the game. Then shortly after I log into one of my chars and as soon as switch zones or go into IC or Cyrodil I receive an INFINITE loading screen which doesn't ever disappear, I have to close the game and then I try log in back but once again receive one of the ERRORS. I tried reinstalling the game and the launcher completely, repairing it, tried deleting and turning off addons, tried opening ports through port triggering and port forwarding but none of this worked. But you know, I had never experienced anything of this before Midyear Mayhem launched. Never ever I had to do all this, especially open ports or reinstall the game.

I wonder if you guys experience the same thing or am I the only one? I can't see everybody talking about it so it really worries me but the fact that ESO worked perfectly for me before the recent event launched and every other online game or service works just fine for me I assume it's a server side issue, not with my PC or router. I also submitted a support ticket 2 days ago but haven't received a reply yet.

I am very disappointed. I was very excited about the event because PVP is my favorite thing to do in this game but now it looks like I am missing the whole event as I don't believe ZOS can fix the issue anytime soon since they often screw things up and leave them broken for a very long time.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU?
    if so it has taken a bit of a beating the last couple of days today has been the worst due to the increase in traffic i expect tomorrow will be the same, lag has been terrible even in PvE, so in short no its not you or your system just the nature of the beast
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was a crash hotfix for Cyrodiil released on the 23rd to help with some of these issues. If you continue to encounter these login errors or loading issues while in Cyrodiil please feel free to open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Immortalmighty
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There was a crash hotfix for Cyrodiil released on the 23rd to help with some of these issues. If you continue to encounter these login errors or loading issues while in Cyrodiil please feel free to open a ticket with customer support.

Thank you for the answer. I also received a reply in the ticket on my issue but this of course will take some time before we get even close to resolving the issue. I still feel it's not on my end because I haven't changed anything in my PC before the event launched and before it launched I had no issues at all.

Also I have just tried to log in to the game for the 1st time today and once again received the ERROR 200. I tried 1 more time and got another ERROR 301. SO whatever hotfix you released today it definitely didn't help me anyhow.