Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disappointed with my account support

Diiegod
Diiegod
Recently, my account was stolen,
I don't know why someone linked my account to a steam account, I did the procedure to successfully recover my account on the ESO suport website,

however, I unlinked the account that was linked
and to my bad luck,
when I try to link my new and genuine steam account, this error appears in the image below
sydb7qd0rghd.jpg

I bought ESO in a new steam, installed it, put my credentials from the mine ESO account and the error of the image appears below
1434ou5jgl8i.jpg
e0q1gsfuo2hp.png

With this problem, I opened a support ticket, Ticket number: 200122-003835, saying I can't unlink my steam account, I showed all errors, images of errors
and to my disappointment ......

ehdfu4oc9v10.jpg

How will I link again if I don't have access?

this is a big flaw, I was stolen, and someone linked my account to a fake steam and ESO can't completely unlink it,

the ticket was closed without me even being able to defend myself
I opened a new ticket and I ask for your help,
  new ticket number # 200124-001005

@ZOS_BillE can u help me please ?
Edited by Diiegod on January 24, 2020 12:46PM
  • Provinzheld
    Provinzheld
    ✭✭
    So, your steam acc was stolen, not your eso account, right?
    Why you have not tried to get back your old steam account?
    Although you have to contact steam support, give them a proof that your old steam account was stolen, so they can ban it and unlink your eso account.
    Eso support cant do anything.
  • Diiegod
    Diiegod
    I never have a Steam account linked to my ESO

someone stole my ESO account and not steam,

when they stole my ESO account, they linked it to a steam I don't know about.
  • Provinzheld
    Provinzheld
    ✭✭
    Ok.
    But same answer here. You have to contact steam support and let them know that the steam account which was linked with your eso account is not yours, so they can dislink it on their side.
  • Diiegod
    Diiegod
    Ok.
    But same answer here. You have to contact steam support and let them know that the steam account which was linked with your eso account is not yours, so they can dislink it on their side.

I did it, but I find it hard for steam to disconnect, I think it should start from ESO
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Diiegod

I've responded to your other post on this topic here and have sent you a private message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BillE rides to the rescue on their mighty steed to save the day.
  • Diiegod
    Diiegod
    @ZOS_BillE

I answered you in private, could you look at billie?
  • Diiegod
    Diiegod
    @ZOS_BillE

Hello billie can you help me?

my ticket 200124-002977
    is 6 days without answer = (
  • Diiegod
    Diiegod
    copkvuptoaf7.png

a week without response = (

@ZOS_BillE