Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perminently suspended account?

Ballist1X
Ballist1X
Soul Shriven
Hi, I can't seem to log a ticket, tried FF and Edge, hit submit but nothing. I bought ESO back in Dec 26: 2015 via steam. I haven't played in such a long time, and tonight when I attempted to log in, I got the message that my account has been perminently suspended. Why is this, how do I get my account back up and running please? Regards, Dave.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ballist1X

Our help article linked below goes over how you can submit a support ticket when you are unable to log into the help portal.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ballist1X
    Ballist1X
    Soul Shriven
    Well this is encouraging, not really. I have gone through the proper procedure of inquiry and over 4 business days, no email of response outlining ticket recieved, no email explaining why the account is banned, infact no response from the ticket lodged at all. It took me, to reach out to a few moderators on here, and that has been the only feedback, which has been that the support ticket has been recieved. Sad state of affairs from account support through the normal channels of inquiry. Thanks to the 2 guys on here for their support, but what a steaming pile the ticket response proceedure is.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ballist1X

Do you have a ticket number from support?

If so we can make sure the ticket has been successfully submitted.
    Staff Post
  • Ballist1X
    Ballist1X
    Soul Shriven
    No ticket number Bille, when I go to see my ticket info, nothing shows at all. Adrikoth has told me, a ticket has been recieved and forwarded to the proper team. That all the info I have. Nothing from the actual ticket folks at all.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ballist1X

I've sent you a PM with your ticket number and an update on the ticket.
    Staff Post