The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues logging in on NA Server

IlCanis_LupuslI
IlCanis_LupuslI
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there anything going on? ive been having problems logging in on the NA Server for the last hour or so.
Cp 1490
Xbox-EU-AD
Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been offline for a while, now I can't login to the EU server... just restarting Xbox.

... Nope. "Could not connect to XBox Live." I had a different message earlier. No Xbox service status issue is reported.

... Deleting save files hasn't worked either.
    Edited by GenjiraX on January 18, 2020 4:18PM
  • FR0STDEE
    FR0STDEE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah same here. Can't go in on Xbox eu.
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on EU rn, stuck in a load screen though. It's been a few unusually long loads but I like it now. It's like a feature in the game.
    Stamblade Main.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant log in on EU either. None of the Servers work for me atm.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Voidnova
    Voidnova
    ✭✭
    Yeah i cant login to the EU servers either.. tggowydpyp3z.jpg
    Blood for the pact!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voidnova wrote: »
    Yeah i cant login to the EU servers either.. tggowydpyp3z.jpg

Jep same here
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • HoustonHeart
    Same issue. Xbox live isn’t doom, can play other online games
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    Cant log in on EU either. None of the Servers work for me atm.

Me neither, that load screen crashed my game n can't get past the first menu.

These guys at ZoS are on some sort of new grade A skunk.
    Stamblade Main.
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having trouble too, NA server
  • HoustonHeart
    Typo live works outside eso. The whole fact you need live to play eso on Xbox is a scam. Unrelated services. Consoles require a subscription and if you want eso plus you pay over 25.00 a month
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox Live is now reporting a problem with Purchase and Content Usage. No issue with signing in or Xbox One Games.
    Edited by GenjiraX on January 18, 2020 4:38PM
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Same here EU server. Login Failed.
    Cheers
    Kath
  • AngiKnick
    AngiKnick
    Soul Shriven
    Got booted using wayshrine which is normal really but now I can’t log back onto game. Grrr
  • BiggShooter
    Login Failed

Connection to server timed out. Please try again later.
  • jazzfarmer14b16_ESO
    jazzfarmer14b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Login Failed, now had xbox love and internal error messages. EU server. Oddly my brother is on his no problem. Have turned it off and on again. Rest things, checked xbox live. Why am I paying an extra £9 a month if I can't actually use anything
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS: "Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption."
    Xbox Live: "All games are operating normally." - The issue Xbox Live has is with "Downloading items that you have already purchased." - Does that affect logging in to ESO?

I'd just like to know what the problem is and when it'll be fixed.
  • Electricblulion
    I can't get into the xbox rewards app on Xbox one so I was going to try to login to ESO for a while and then try the rewards app again but after 15 minutes of trying I can't get pass the server screen. I logged into Black Desert online with no problem though.
    I was also having trouble signing into this site on my phone. I was supposed to be kept logged in but when I tried to sign in the saved info it said password was invalid so I had to login again but most of the screen was covered up and I couldn't even see what I was typing. It took a few tries but I was able to do it. Just a couple of weeks ago I had to change my password on this site because it said my old password, that I had been using for several months, was booted out or possibly removed by an administratior or something like that. I've never seen anything like that before as long as I've been using passwords on sites. It felt pretty odd. I wasn't really feeling like playing eso today anyway but this will probably mess up people's daily login thing.
  • SpankinDamob
    SpankinDamob
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    ZOS: "Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption."
    Xbox Live: "All games are operating normally." - The issue Xbox Live has is with "Downloading items that you have already purchased." - Does that affect logging in to ESO?

I'd just like to know what the problem is and when it'll be fixed.

I believe so. Every time I’ve seen this message when checking network connections I’ve not been able to log into ESO. Or to be more accurate it says : The following service is experiencing issues: . Purchase and Content Usage.

• ArchangelVet
    ArchangelVet
    Soul Shriven
    Fallout 76 and World of Tanks (both completely online games) are working just fine for me but ESO is blaming Xbox?
    Edited by ArchangelVet on January 18, 2020 6:40PM
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    It's not just on the NA Server (I'm on EU and NA), it's an Xbox Live issue. The status isn't resolved as of yet and the support page doesn't work for me neither. I've included the following screenshots. Hopefully we will have an update soon.

IMG-6607.jpg

IMG-6606.png
    Edited by Sylianwe on May 20, 2021 1:27PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was recently an Xbox Live interruption which has led to login issues for players. This issue should now be resolved. If you continue to have issues logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post