The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

do i need base game?

CaptainBaticles
Hi all i wanna buy eso on pc and i want to buy GREYMOOR™ DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION which comes with all previous expansions but im unsure if i need to buy the base game first or will i have access to it all if i just buy that can anyone help me please?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there! The Greymoor Digital Collector's Edition does come with the Base Game along with the Morrowind, Summerset and Elsweyr Chapters. You can see at the bottom of this page what different versions come with. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it is not upgrade edition you get the base game.
    Upgrade edition (the one that costs less) "upgrades" your existing game.
    Collector edition Includes access to The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game, Morrowind™ Chapter, Summerset™ Chapter, Elsweyr Chapter, and Greymoor Chapter.

Edit: andrikoth got it before me :(
    Edited by zvavi on January 18, 2020 3:29PM
  • CaptainBaticles
    thank you so much guys :smiley: im gonna go buy it now and hopefully get really hooked to the game :smiley:
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all i wanna buy eso on pc and i want to buy GREYMOOR™ DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION which comes with all previous expansions but im unsure if i need to buy the base game first or will i have access to it all if i just buy that can anyone help me please?

That edition includes the base game too, it says so in the page: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_greymoor_edition_ce
    PRODUCT DETAILS
    Pre-purchase for immediate access to an exclusive mount, the base game, Elsweyr™, Summerset™ & Morrowind™ Chapters, and the Elsweyr, Summerset & Morrowind Collector's Packs in addition to bonus in-game content at launch.

Note that you can also buy the standar edition which also includes the base game and previous chapters, and it's cheaper.

EDIT: oh lol nvm, welcome!

Edited by Loves_guars on January 18, 2020 3:34PM
  • CaptainBaticles
    ye if i bought that version coz off all the shiney stuff that comes with it :D now to install and find some friendly players to play with :D
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on? I'm on PC/NA. Hit me up if yo need any in game help or goodies to get started right.
  • CaptainBaticles
    theyancey wrote: »
    What platform are you on? I'm on PC/NA. Hit me up if yo need any in game help or goodies to get started right.

i am PC and will be joining the EU server