The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox loot/xp window

Stealthk80
Stealthk80
✭✭
Hi,
I'm experiencing an issue on my nightblade which is not present on any other character on my account. Basically the little window at the bottom left of the screen that displays loot, xp and gold taken from loot/beaten mobs is not there. Its there on my main sorcerer, my necromancer and my mag necro, but it's not there on my nightblade. I've checked the settings a number of times but I can't find anything that pertains to this issue.
Any help here please as it's quite annoying not knowing what I have looted or what a boss has dropped, I don't even know how much xp I'm getting
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @leekirlewb16_ESO

This may be an issue related to your local save data that is currently cached.

Deleting the local game save data may help get the UI to show up correctly.
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    OK, unfortunately this didn't change anything, problem still remains
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I may know, in the game, go to “Options”, then “Gameplay” and make sure that “Loot History” is turned on.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Stealthk80
    Stealthk80
    ✭✭
    I think I may know, in the game, go to “Options”, then “Gameplay” and make sure that “Loot History” is turned on.

That's the fix thanks!!

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the fix thanks!!

You are most welcome.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.