The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Necro Grave Robber?

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *runs off to craft three harmony NMA jewels* nothing to see here!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *runs off to craft three harmony NMA jewels* nothing to see here!

Me too. As a magblade, I'm asking myself why have I not leveled my necro and playing it before the class gets wrecked even more.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    JinxxND wrote: »
    If there wasn't counter play then yea it would be a lil over tuned but the fact they are giving up 3 arcane/infused spell damage etc for a single skill aoe skill that you can literally attack them from the outside of it because of the small radius. You have to stand inside the small aoe that causes breach/fracture usually get hit with it after the ult and stay in the boneyard aoe while the hit the synergy. Too many ways to avoid this skill for it to be nerfed and right now one of the only ways to kill zergs thru healing spam. Need more tools like this in the game.

If they were able to line all that up and lure you into the trap it's a good play on the necro's part esp outside of group play.

I simply disagree zergs need counter coming from 1 single player. It should and comes from multiple players that are coordinated. But never the less with this in game zerg play is ended for me, will grieve some did it with pleasure but move on.

If it's just one person enough of the zerg should be alive after the bomb to kill the solo necro. If it is multiple people that are the threat, that is coordinated group play which is countered by another coordinated group.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    My whole battle is to get the dev's to see the agreement of gameplay balance over nerfs. Nerfs are all but forever. Gameplay balance may call for a nerfs but it's based on numbers and rules.and have a balance.
    A example is to buff a aoe damage to do the same damage to the target as nearby. This is balance.

"This is the way"
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My whole battle is to get the dev's to see the agreement of gameplay balance over nerfs. Nerfs are all but forever. Gameplay balance may call for a nerfs but it's based on numbers and rules.and have a balance.
    A example is to buff a aoe damage to do the same damage to the target as nearby. This is balance.

"This is the way"

Dude, you gotta stop referencing Mandalorian with every comment...
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »
    This skill should not be able to be synergized by the caster. Period. If ZOS plans to keep it as such, other classes should be rolled into the same category and be able to synergize their skills themselves as well.

Just imagine a Harmony Templar that self-synerizes their own Novas :) Would that be too OP? Well, no different than Necros doing that with Grave Robber - A non-Ult skill that can synergize for more damage than Spectral Bow, Snipe and most Ultimates

It adds a sense of identity to the skill/class, opens up an entirely new option for building your character, requires a specific setup to really take full advantage of, is very telegraphed making it easy to evade, and is on the synergy cooldown meaning if it doesn't work, they can't do it again for another 12 or so seconds.

There needs to be more interesting mechanics like this, not less. Please stop asking for depth and diversity to be stripped from skills, builds and classes, it's actually ruining the game.

Okay, so you're saying that Templars should get their Blazeplars back? Nightblades should get their gank on back? Sorcs should have Cfrag stun back and one-shot Overload builds back? Pretty much all of those were "unique" staples among classes.
    Also, it is not that telegraphed when there are massive amounts of lag and ball groups standing over said telegraph. Half the time you dont know if it's an Ult area, ror area, etc.

Yes.

You do realise in any game with a proper class structure, every class has strong tools like this, right? ESO is among one of the few games I've seen that everybody wants everything super weak, and I don't get it.

Balance is relative. Something is balanced in comparison to another thing. All I'm asking is that instead of asking for something strong to be nerfed to make it balanced with something weak, buff the weak to make it balanced with the strong. Give classes powerful, unique tools and playstyles, to actually differentiate between them.

But I can already foresee the crowd here crying about how they'll be roflstomped and how they want everything to be weak so they can have a chance. And that's why this game is doomed, because this community is full of snowflakes who can't handle a proper class structure, where every class has strong tools that make them what they are, what they are meant to be.

And if it's not telegraphed because of the lag, address the lag. We shouldn't be balancing skills based on the game itself not working.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to add my last exposure to this synergy just got topped with a 31k hit.

:/
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Wow. That’s an accomplishment, to show 30k I think you’d have to have 30k hps.

So the health ritual in 7x divines? It’d have to be a ‘special’ spec for that to happen.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

So the health ritual in 7x divines? It’d have to be a ‘special’ spec for that to happen.

Maybe they are a pve tank? Well then they would know to stay out of red... hmm
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Recaps show the total damage a hit does, whether you have the health for it or not.
    TBois wrote: »

Maybe they are a pve tank? Well then they would know to stay out of red... hmm

Stay out of red when the proc bomb is instantaneous. Sure. Sure.

Y'know I originally only made this thread to ask everyone what the Hell the proc was cause I don't play Necro, I didn't know what it was and I couldn't find anything online telling me where it came from. I wasn't calling for a nerf. But then y'all brought in your passive aggression in here assuming its a nerf thread, so y'know what, now? Now it's a nerf thread. Just to spite you.

Nerf Necros.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. While it is always fine to disagree with another opinion, do be sure to stay constructive and respectful when doing so to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pppfff so political correct no discours possible. No change of ideas. This is how the future will feel gg. Way to strict. Game ruined. Performance so bad now even forums.... Gg zos
    Edited by WoppaBoem on December 28, 2019 9:35PM
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Due to the age of this thread and the fact it contains information that is now out of date, we have gone ahead and closed it down. If anyone would like to continue discussion on this subject, please feel free to create a new thread to do so.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.