Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talking to ZOS

rsprings12
Is there anyway possible to talk to an actual ZOS employee? I have had multiple tickets and e-mails sent and have yet to talk to anyone. ZOS has the worst customer support of any company that I have ever tried to contact. If you are a ZOS employee please answer this thread for I have lost all respect and confidence in your company. If I didn't have so much time and money already invested in your game I would have quit playing. I may still quit. The complete disregard for your customers is an outrage and is unacceptable. I am sure I am wasting my time writing this but whats one more forum discussion to be ignored?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, replying to the bot-style messages by restating my problem usually gets me to an actual human who can either help or pass me along to someone else who can.
    YMMV, of course.

Do be aware that multiple tickets over the same issue tends to reset your problem's position in the queue.

Hope it gets sorted out for you in a timely fashion!
    Edited by VaranisArano on December 23, 2019 8:54PM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ What @VaranisArano said.
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to say that it's sometimes helpful to post your ticket number(s) here, that way if the mods do look, they can check on the ticket without having to ask for it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yes, what Varanis said. All three points.
  • rsprings12
    my ticket number is 191206-003004. I have tried not responding for about 3 days to see if that helped and it did not
  • rsprings12
    my original ticket number was 191203-001307
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

Just to put this out there, replying to your own ticket resets the ticket in the queue, essentially making it longer before support will be able to review the ticket. With that being said, @rsprings12 be sure to check your inbox shortly.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post