The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Support tickets.

rsprings12
Hello, I started a ticket to report a player about three weeks ago and got no reply back from anyone other then they generic automatic email that gets always gets sent. I have since updated the ticket via email and my support page. I even started a second ticket referencing the first ticket to see if maybe my first ticket closed. I was a little annoyed that I got scammed out of my gold, which is what my ticket was about, but more annoyed or even mad at the fact that over three weeks I have heard no reply. That is the worst customer support of any company that I have ever dealt with. Even if I was told that I its my fault I got scammed and there is nothing you can do about it would be better then getting no reply back at all.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sometimes helps if you post your ticket number here in this post for the mods to see and check up on.

Customer Support may be able to help you get your gold back. That being said, ZOS isn't going to discuss disciplinary actions with anyone in order to protect player privacy. So you won't hear back regarding the fate of the player you reported. If those two things were on the same ticket, that might explain why you've had no response. If not, then IDK.
  • rsprings12
    Yeah, I get that they cant tell me what happened to the other person, but they could at least give me some sort of update other then a generic email and status of waiting on agent for weeks.
  • rsprings12
    I was really hoping that someone that works for ZOS might talk to me on the forums since there is no other way to get in touch with them that I have found.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rsprings12

Would you be able to post your current ticket number in this thread?

We can check on what is currently happening with the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rsprings12
    my ticket number is 191206-003004 and my original ticket number was 191203-001307
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rsprings12

Thank you for both ticket numbers. I've sent you an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rsprings12
    I still have heard nothing back
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your mail, sometimes, most often, they go through that over the forum :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • rsprings12
    Is there maybe a phone number that I could call? Two tickets and two forum posts and nothing. I update my ticket that didnt close it self out every three days so it does not close it self out. The system of putting tickets at the back of the line for updating and closing tickets out every four days is kind of stupid when tickets cant get answered in less then four days.
  • rsprings12
    Just an update. It has now been so long that I have lost track of time. I still have not heard from any support member of ZOS. I dont really care that I got scammed any more. This is more of a social experiment now. I will try and update my ticket every three for four days just to keep it open. I would be very surprised if I actually got a response.