The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long are they going to pretend Undaunted event doesnt exist?

naturebased
naturebased
✭✭✭
Is it happening this weekend or not?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest bookmarking the pinned Update thread and setting your forum settings to send you an email when Gina updates it when something new happens or their plans change, like she said she would. Then you won't have to ask.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501838/update-on-undaunted-event#latest
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it happening this weekend or not?

Give it a year, maybe then, the game will probably be in a more stable state. Don't hold your breath though.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To calculate the date I would start with the date for which they will reschedule Midyear Mayhem and add however many months after that it is supposed to occur ...
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP 2019 Undaunted event
    Give 'er eh!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be really disappointed if the Undaunted event doesn't happen. I'm counting on that to get enough event tickets to complete the indrik collection, since I'll be away for almost all of New Life. If they're not able to bring the Undaunted event back before the end of the year I think they should offer all 4 white berries (and all the other rewards) whenever it does come back.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Midyear Mayhem.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIP Opal style pages that more people complained about than enjoyed.
    PS5 EU.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I have inside information that it is happening tonight.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save keys, just in case
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't see this happening any time soon. The New Life event is likely the next one
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had mid year at the beginning of the year.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIP Opal style pages that more people complained about than enjoyed.

The Opal page I managed to bag while the event was up netted me a tidy little profit. I do hope to see them again though because I actually liked the look of it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    We had mid year at the beginning of the year.

We did. However, that was explicitly a bonus event, and the last Midyear Mayhem was canceled because the event requires groupfinder for Battlegrounds.

So both Undaunted and Midyear Mayhem can't happen until ZOS fixes groupfinder.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We would like to remind everyone that there was a post made in regards to the Undaunted Event, which can be found here.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings all,

We would like to remind everyone that there was a post made in regards to the Undaunted Event, which can be found here.

-Greg-

VaranisArano beat you to that already.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same way they are pretending there's nothing really wrong with the EU-PC server, in the last 2+ years. Every problem is just a temporary setback, a short restart solves it ...
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re definitely not getting it this year. Based on the company's recent track record, I wouldn’t expect a functional dungeon event any time soon either. Basically look at what happened with Midyear Mayhem and you can figure out how this is gonna go.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to just send everyone 5 emails each containing 3 tix and 2 random opal pages, and just abandon it.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, Doomers.

EDIT-- I really, really wish everyone would wait until tomorrow afternoon, because based on our* expectation that the event will begin on this Thursday, we should be getting an official announcement-- yea or nay-- sometime tomorrow. Until then, all this gloom and doom talk is IMO a waste of time. We'll know when we know, and until then it's up to each of us to choose whether to be optimistic or pessimistic about it.

*Since it's apparent that some of us don't share the expectation that the Undaunted event will begin on Thursday, "our" is either a variation of "the royal we" or a reference to those of you who do share my expectation-- and I do hope I'm not the only one.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on December 11, 2019 2:02AM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably the same amount of time they have about midyear mayhem so 6 months so far .....
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

We posted that at the same time. :D
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about till next November
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

We posted that at the same time. :D

Hey, I'm perfectly happy to learn that I'm doing the correct thing by directing folks to the pinned Update! :)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event can't start on Thursday because the final post in that stickied thread says:
    "The timeline above is subject to change based on how testing goes and how the fixes perform in a live environment. If anything changes, we'll be sure to let everyone know. We’ll post in this thread once we have more information on when the hotfix for the Activity Finder fixes will be going live."
    Since that's the final post in that thread, obviously the event can't/won't be started on Thursday! /sarcasm off

Actually, I seem to remember reading something in patch notes at some point in the past several weeks about expecting the event this weekend, but obviously that stickied thread isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
    Edited by Tevalaur on December 11, 2019 3:12AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "No ETA" - Matt Firor, circa 2016
  • LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    If you be truly undaunted, then you wouldn’t let a minor glitch like this stop you!

Get out there and clear all Daedra from Tamriel!
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

Which says nothing at all (once you have removed the jargon, marketing and legalese)

How about a detailed explanation of why you cannot fix the activity finder (like budget is zero etc... )

“Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

that was over 20 days ago now... LOL

AND

It tells us absolutely nothing specific... Jesus christ dude....
    Edited by Nyladreas on December 11, 2019 9:39AM
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

-Greg-

Nope! I TOTALLY can't understanding this lack of any information... if u can't make this event happen... give us all glowing motifs and we will be fine... that was ONLY good event... and new life is coming ...
    ALSO ... can't forget you cancelled midyear mayhem... think why would customers still pay? you re not only1... last week i choosen "classic" version of ur "competitive company" as many other end game players i know... think about it... cya in new life festival or ... new year will also start new game - i think i am not alone in my thoughts.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the confusion and frustration lies in the fact that New Life approaches rapidly.

Therefore the only short window to re-run this event would have to have it start probably tomorrow, Thursday.

So at this stage travellers have no idea if there might or might not be an event this weekend.

This makes it very hard to plan things if you have a guild etc.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/