The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Earthtear Shrine and village: custom housing build

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Earthtear Shrine, build in the Craglorn Caverns, is open to visitors from all around Tamriel! Close to the temple, you can find a bell tower, tea house, gift shop, and an inn should you want to extend your visit!

I turned my Earthtear Cavern into a small village, that's next to an ancient temple. I had a lot of fun making this build, my favourite decoration has to be an attempt to make wooden clogs :smiley: Here is a video tour and some screenshots:

https://youtu.be/Wbh48RBiVzM
ofbcwcaacs0s.png
aggtknlnlsyw.png
r3xf9madzh7p.png
xtfbtsprg2ar.png
g5zjm855rvwb.png
nb9aid17v6mr.png
3cglxw5jfvoi.png
464zltfcpb6b.png
ibn0dfqmbw6r.png
hdehqlro5q7r.png
Edited by Jaimeh on December 11, 2019 3:42PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s so cool! :) Did you use any Essential Housing Tools for your village or is it all with in-game furnishings? I’m curious because I haven’t figured out how several buildings were made. Either way, lovely and very clever! I especially like how you transformed the Elsweyr fountain into a dragon fountain! :smiley:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Araneae6537 Thank you very much! :) I have only one EHT effect to cover the texture of the white breton stalls that make the building at the back, but the effect itself is mostly hidden by dividers, you can only sort of see it on the side of the second floor. Everything else is in-game items, let me know which buildings you are wondering about :smile:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of more shots in daylight:
    l60libt8pgyc.png
    g8sn5fehe8vm.png
    y5k5lt82czlp.png
    p8lxmyedvqt0.png
    w5zpn7zjoa1l.png
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Wonderful work @Jaimeh ! The tea house is charming and I love the use of the paper lanterns. Thank you so much for sharing this with the community!
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Wonderful work @Jaimeh ! The tea house is charming and I love the use of the paper lanterns. Thank you so much for sharing this with the community!

Thank you very much for having a look @ZOS_Nith, I'm really glad you liked it! :)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    @Araneae6537 Thank you very much! :) I have only one EHT effect to cover the texture of the white breton stalls that make the building at the back, but the effect itself is mostly hidden by dividers, you can only sort of see it on the side of the second floor. Everything else is in-game items, let me know which buildings you are wondering about :smile:

I’d be curious to know how you made the buildings in the 2nd screenshot of your first post (love the lanterns btw!) and the 1st screenshot of your second post (I recognize the dark elf wardrobe in the roof the walls are Elsweyr... beds perhaps?) and in several buildings you have windows or doors with a pink screen in framing (first post, screenshots 4 and 6).

Lovely atmosphere and very creative! :smiley:
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

I’d be curious to know how you made the buildings in the 2nd screenshot of your first post (love the lanterns btw!) and the 1st screenshot of your second post (I recognize the dark elf wardrobe in the roof the walls are Elsweyr... beds perhaps?) and in several buildings you have windows or doors with a pink screen in framing (first post, screenshots 4 and 6).

Lovely atmosphere and very creative! :smiley:

Thank you! :)<3 The building in the second screenshot is made out of redguard counters, the door is two dark elf beds, the top row of 'windows' is redguard grills, and the roof is made out of khajiit beds. The shrine is indeed made with dark elf wardrobes and elsweyr beds and wardrobes, and the pink screen is the effect I wrote above--here is the building without it:
    sbc3o5nrx3yt.png
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beds as doors - that is brilliant! Thank you for sharing your lovely build.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    Beds as doors - that is brilliant! Thank you for sharing your lovely build.

My pleasure, and thank you too! :) One of my favourite aspects in housing is to figure out ways to make things that don't exit in game :smile:
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaimeh , this is pure beauty and tranquility. Lovely work 🥂
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    @Jaimeh , this is pure beauty and tranquility. Lovely work 🥂

Hi @Delphinia! Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it! :smile::heart: I wish I could have added some more cherry trees and plants, they add to the tranquility, but I hit the dreaded slot limit... :sweat_smile: