Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outlaw Refuge in Halls of Lunar Champion

Caelnir
Caelnir
✭✭✭
This took me like a week to build. Dear Tezzer took her time to record it so now I get to share the video
with you aswell.If you wanna visit it in-game; @Caelnir PC EU / Halls of Lunar Champion. Hope you will enjoy the tour;

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AT2ssPnVPvc

x0omdeuzfjiv.png
bsq4z7bw4xg2.png
jvdy915uwwyz.png
x4qnsk0qsilg.png
0lbji0k80v2r.png
dsxc78lgvihf.png
qds8bsntv8hm.png
Edited by Caelnir on December 9, 2019 9:42PM
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice work!
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am both amazed and annoyed.
    Amazed at the work you have done,annoyed because i tried to do a similar thing and could not make it work.

You sir are a master, well done.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, brilliant!!! You’ve created a whole market here! I love the feel you’ve created and all the different stalls — it feels like an area you would visit in-game! And all those “NPCs” really bring it to life! :lol: Did you build this in the 2nd wing (Moongrave Fane)? Really amazing work!!! :smiley:
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!!! May I use your idea of a black market? The decor will different, of course, and I will always provide credit - that idea is yours. Now I have just one black market shop in Moon Sugar Meadow:
    aks2HN3.jpg

But a big one? I didn't even dream about that!
    Edited by myskyrim26 on December 10, 2019 1:11AM
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, brilliant!!! You’ve created a whole market here! I love the feel you’ve created and all the different stalls — it feels like an area you would visit in-game! And all those “NPCs” really bring it to life! :lol: Did you build this in the 2nd wing (Moongrave Fane)? Really amazing work!!! :smiley:

It's created in first main hall, cause I really dislike having portals in houses :) I am huge fan of realism and remaining kinda loyal to game's own style with making it look close to in-game areas with a little bit of creativity and fashion :p Glad you enjoyed it. Oh and yes.. I appreciate the acting skills of my friends in the video!
    Edited by Caelnir on December 10, 2019 7:27AM
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    Awesome!!! May I use your idea of a black market? The decor will different, of course, and I will always provide credit - that idea is yours. Now I have just one black market shop in Moon Sugar Meadow:
    aks2HN3.jpg

But a big one? I didn't even dream about that!

Ofcourse you don't even need to ask, that's what this community is for. We get inspirations from eachother. Not like all of those ideas in this house belongs to me either :) I was inspired by another friend doing auctioneer area aswell.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I visited this home last weekend and just loved it. So much detail packed in. If I had ported there by accident, I would have just presumed it was a proper in-game outlaw refuge done by ZOS. I really loved the hidden room.
    Your last outlaw hideaway at EarthTear was really good but this was absolutely awesome.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Great work and thank you so much for sharing this with us. :smiley:
    Staff Post
  • Nila
    Nila
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice! I visited it just now, I love the feel it gives ;)B)
    PC EU
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Great work and thank you so much for sharing this with us. :smiley:

Can't deny that main inspiration was your art team :) Outlaw Refuge loading screen art gave me flashes. Thanks again.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caelnir wrote: »
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »

Can't deny that main inspiration was your art team :) Outlaw Refuge loading screen art gave me flashes. Thanks again.
    I was literally about the comment how loading-screen-worthy your first screenshot is! :smiley: Then I saw your comment. Regardless, your build is totally amazing and you totally transformed the Halls into an awesome outlaw's hideaway! My Khajiit nightblade is jealous. And still, that first screenshot is absolutely loading-screen-worthy, no matter where you got the inspiration from! :smile: Awesome job!!!
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this! Very well done....
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing; each picture looks like an oil painting!
    wonderful work, ty for sharing!
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome job on the outlaws refuge. I love the way you did that, it looks so much like a refuge you would find in the game. I also did a refuge, but not as good as yours. I did mine at Strident Springs Demesne, and i made a cave for the refuge. I have a few pictures of it, but if you want to see it in person, I'm @Nosferatux5bishcq88p9.png
    41112qqoxfut.png
    6ri3u422snrd.png
    37qp2itv7j9f.png
    hcr4tedlaoqm.png
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    NA server
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am constantly amazed at what some people can make in their homes. Such talent and skills.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Caelnir I visited yesterday, it looks even better in person, great work
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! I love it!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s amazing - fabulous to look at!

But have to say that for some of the fantastic creations I see on this thread, I have no idea how you do certain things, as can’t find some of them in-game; and I have no idea how you stay within the item limit!

But then I am on console and so miss out on any housing apps ☹️
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did you use as wooden pillars?
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome job on the outlaws refuge. I love the way you did that, it looks so much like a refuge you would find in the game. I also did a refuge, but not as good as yours. I did mine at Strident Springs Demesne, and i made a cave for the refuge. I have a few pictures of it, but if you want to see it in person, I'm @Nosferatux5bishcq88p9.png
    41112qqoxfut.png
    6ri3u422snrd.png
    37qp2itv7j9f.png
    hcr4tedlaoqm.png

That looks brilliant! I will definately come and check it in-game. Reminds me of Vvardenfell delves. Also.. I feel like I remember your name from years ago. (I am not sure) but did you have Daggerfall Outlook with Coldharbour theme-ish?
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    what did you use as wooden pillars?

Those wooden pillars are available in Northern Elsweyr, Rimmen town > house furnishing vendor.
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    It’s amazing - fabulous to look at!

But have to say that for some of the fantastic creations I see on this thread, I have no idea how you do certain things, as can’t find some of them in-game; and I have no idea how you stay within the item limit!

But then I am on console and so miss out on any housing apps ☹️

I am not using any single housing mod :) Alll these are doable in-game. Feel free to ask what confuses you and I can explain!
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    @Caelnir I visited yesterday, it looks even better in person, great work

Thank you ixie! Glad you like it
  • Caelnir
    Caelnir
    ✭✭✭
    Also, for those who did not discover it. On right building's 2nd floor seems closed with fence gate. If you trust your sneaking skills there is a way inside. It's not too difficult to find. Just requires some observation.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent attention to detail! Well done.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.